The Student Room Group

Computer science gcse

HI, does anyone know any helpful websites with decent revision notes for GCSE computer science OCR.
hey : ) im also doing ocr gcse cs and although i havent really found any great websites except for some parts of bbcbitesize, the two youtube channels computersciencetutor and craigndave have videos covering the entire spec in detail. For my mock i used only computer science tutor's videos and somehow managed to come out with an 8 although ive been incorporating more craigndave videos into my revsion recently (i only discovered them after mocks hence why i only used computerscience tutor beforehand)
Original post by nazma5979
hey : ) im also doing ocr gcse cs and although i havent really found any great websites except for some parts of bbcbitesize, the two youtube channels computersciencetutor and craigndave have videos covering the entire spec in detail. For my mock i used only computer science tutor's videos and somehow managed to come out with an 8 although ive been incorporating more craigndave videos into my revsion recently (i only discovered them after mocks hence why i only used computerscience tutor beforehand)

Thanx will definitely try some of these youtube videos
Fun way to practice converting between binary/decimal numbers: https://studio.code.org/projects/applab/iukLbcDnzqgoxuu810unLw
teachICT (although you need a subscription to view some pages)
Also, I know it's not a website but the cgp book is so good!

Quick Reply

Latest