Melissacronshaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The A Level Art exam topics have come out today and ive never been more uninspired; if anyone has ANY ideas for the following topics could you please suggest some? I have brief ideas for them but im thinking i want to study them on a 'deeper' level.
Toys
Urban Environment
The Four Elements
Wood
Connections
Myths and Ledgends
Changed Identity
Cycling
bobdigby121
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
is this for AQA and fine art? if you have got the exam paper could you list some of the artists?
eviekeiller
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
is this for AQA?
Melissacronshaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by bobdigby121)
is this for AQA and fine art? if you have got the exam paper could you list some of the artists?
AQA art and design, and yes; urban environment there is walter sickert, karan rashid and sina araghi;four elements there is JMW turner, joachim beuckelaer and tony sweet; connections there is michelangelo and steve mccurry
Melissacronshaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by eviekeiller)
is this for AQA?
aqa art and design
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads