It seems if u get the oppotunity then ____u are making me frighten:eek:
Whats wrong with it? No one else cares about it here
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Lived in the UK for 25 years.. never went to a nudist beach, and never saw anyone naked in public.

Its not common, and easily avoided if you don't want to be part of it.
boy0123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ZombieTheWolf)
Whats wrong with it? No one else cares about it here
I also do wonder if any one's partner go n*ked in public and then people get the big opportunity to see everything...
what will he/she do?
join it or give him/her up? you think a bit and try to make out it.
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by boy0123)
I also do wonder if any one's partner go n*ked in public and then people get the big opportunity to see everything...
what will he/she do?
join it or give him/her up? you think a bit and try to make out it.
No one goes naked in public. It doesn't happen in the UK, I have never even heard of nude beaches in the UK given how cold and windy it is here.
If someone's partner goes naked in public they probably already agreed that they could with their partner - not sure why you would wanna get broken up with in this way.
They probably won't do anything, it also depends why theu were naked. Were they drunk or high and somehow became naked? Then its forgivable.

Personally if my partner was naked on a nude beach I wouldn't really care? His choice, and its a nude beach for a reason - I'd probably join in if its on a nude beach too. They exist for a reason (and not really in the UK, more so in Spain).
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It is disgusting and really should not be pushed, the continental Europeans who do this really have something wrong with them.
Last edited by AperfectBalance; 2 weeks ago
boy0123
Rep:
?
No one goes naked in public. It doesn't happen in the UK, I have never even heard of nude beaches in the UK given how cold and windy it is here.
If someone's partner goes naked in public they probably already agreed that they could with their partner - not sure why you would wanna get broken up with in this way.
They probably won't do anything, it also depends why theu were naked. Were they drunk or high and somehow became naked? Then its forgivable.

Personally if my partner was naked on a nude beach I wouldn't really care? His choice, and its a nude beach for a reason - I'd probably join in if its on a nude beach too. They exist for a reason (and not really in the UK, more so in Spain).
it's really a good news for me.Cos I love UK too much and wanna study there.I've no intention to see n*ked people on my way to uni.
And good luck for your happy marraige life:thumbsup:
Do whatever u wanna do in any other country not in UK please.
But really happy couple:mmm:
ZombieTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
it's really a good news for me.Cos I love UK too much and wanna study there.I've no intention to see n*ked people on my way to uni.
And good luck for your happy marraige life:thumbsup:
Do whatever u wanna do in any other country not in UK please.
But really happy couple:mmm:
No one goes naked in the uk again, actually not in any european country its basically unheard of - its more of an American thing.

I can do what I want and legally allowed to in the UK - that's how the cookie crumbles.
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 2 weeks ago
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
It is disgusting and really should not be pushed, the continental Europeans who do this really have a screw lose
This is my real mate.Come and let me embrace you :hugs:
By the way hope u are male.If u are female then pardon me for huggin u with out yourpermission
please tell me the real condition of UK.Hope it's still my dream land.
actually I was searching for "UK bike race" and checking out some images and then I got such a weird news.Before it, I knew that UK does not allow such weird things. I know even US allow but UK can never do it,cos it's my dream land.I love it.I will not anyone let my dream land cos I'm a ninja:ninja2:
AperfectBalance
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is my real mate.Come and let me embrace you :hugs:
By the way hope u are male.If u are female then pardon me for huggin u with out yourpermission
please tell me the real condition of UK.Hope it's still my dream land.
actually I was searching for "UK bike race" and checking out some images and then I got such a weird news.Before it, I knew that UK does not allow such weird things. I know even US allow but UK can never do it,cos it's my dream land.I love it.I will not anyone let my dream land cos I'm a ninja:ninja2:
The whole naked bike race is for a bunch of very very weird people and if they came around any sensible part of the UK they would be told to go away, as far as nudity in general goes we are far better than the rest of Europe just like with any other things.

Whereabouts do you come from?
boy0123
Rep:
?
No one goes naked in the uk again, actually not in any european country its basically unheard of - its more of an American thing.

I can do what I want and legally allowed to in the UK - that's how the cookie crumbles.
But I got this news cos I was searching for "UK bike rides"
But then I got search such a weird news and asked u guys cos u know it well.
sorry,I think i should not remind u what u should do and what's not?sorry
U are correct.it's an american thing but I don't know why they still say they are prudish?
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
The whole naked bike race is for a bunch of very very weird people and if they came around any sensible part of the UK they would be told to go away, as far as nudity in general goes we are far better than the rest of Europe just like with any other things.

Whereabouts do you come from?
mate,I'm from india
thanks a lot for making me understand the real condition
I know britons are modest and they have oxford,cambridge
They don't have time to waste in such weird things
thanks mate
ZombieTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
But I got this news cos I was searching for "UK bike rides"
But then I got search such a weird news and asked u guys cos u know it well.
sorry,I think i should not remind u what u should do and what's not?sorry
U are correct.it's an american thing but I don't know why they still say they are prudish?
Its ok.

It is because America is a big country (If we are talking about the USA). You have places in California that probably don't care if people are naked but if you tried it in Tennessee or Alabama they don't like it. There are parts of America that are completely fine but the south are much more conservative.
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 2 weeks ago
Kinyonga
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've lived in both England and France. Never, ever seen a naked person in England, and in France it's only at the beach that I've ever seen topless people (and their lower regions were covered).
I understand your point about modesty, but there's nothing inherently shameful about the naked body. People, I think, cover up in public because nudity is too closely related with sexuality and they don't want to draw unwanted attention, not because there's anything bad about it.
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kinyonga)
I've lived in both England and France. Never, ever seen a naked person in England, and in France it's only at the beach that I've ever seen topless people (and their lower regions were covered).
I understand your point about modesty, but there's nothing inherently shameful about the naked body. People, I think, cover up in public because nudity is too closely related with sexuality and they don't want to draw unwanted attention, not because there's anything bad about it.
as you said,mate,nudity and sexuality are same nearly things.But it's not correct.But what does a ideal familt stand for?
sexuality destroys the society,but nudity is another think it's the truth how a ideal human body looks like.
Everyone wants his/her spouse to be his/her own.I'm not talking about nudist families.If he or she goes naked in public so that whole world could see everything,and then his/her partner takes it easily.it proves nothing but the loose bonding.Unless untill u think your partner is only your property,the bonding is loose. so whenever I'm seeing young people are getting naked in public,it means they don't only have the body shame,but they are getting supports from their family even parents and partners.so I just wonder what will the future be?
in this way whole world will go mad.
I know some countries allow it,but UK was not on that list.So whenever I got a doubt I asked it,Thanks for clearing my doubt.
i want more opinions...
please keep replying
Bex94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks mate,for your detailed information.
mate,though i'm a male,yet i'd say women have power to maintain our society in sense of modesty.
As u said british women are very unlikely to go topless in beaches,that means they are still conservative.I respect them cos they are not only covering their body shame but also the social shame.you may say that what i'm talking about.
just think a bit,it's only women who have the power of being a mum of a child.I've always been respecting women but i also do think they should also possess the power and right to get the respect.
but for art,it should be legal.i'm not saying that a naked human body is the ugliest thing in the world,yeah if it's seen as a beauty of nature then it's alright.but it should be displayed in segregated place.naked bike race is openly in public.it should be made illegal,i think.
i really respect british people for their own decent,modest culture
Erm. I’m a girl. I’ve been topless and naked on beaches and have gone to mixed wellness centres where swimwear is banned. I’ve also sat as a life model for art classes in the UK. However, you’re hung up that nudity is something sexual when it really isn’t unless you make it so. Don’t worry though, if you came to the UK, I think it unlikely you’ll see any naked women in public places and your eyes won’t fall out of your head.
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bex94)
Erm. I’m a girl. I’ve been topless and naked on beaches and have gone to mixed wellness centres where swimwear is banned. I’ve also sat as a life model for art classes in the UK. However, you’re hung up that nudity is something sexual when it really isn’t unless you make it so. Don’t worry though, if you came to the UK, I think it unlikely you’ll see any naked women in public places and your eyes won’t fall out of your head.
so u did such things,u are blowing off my head,do your parents don't say u anything?
Do u not care even to be n*ked in front of your family members?
D ou not have any sibling?How do he/she take it?
And mainly your dad?Does he support it?
I'm feeling sick:eek:
Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so u did such things,u are blowing off my head,do your parents don't say u anything?
If nudity makes you feel sick you should probably stay where you are.
Bex94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well that’s charming! Why would I be embarrassed being naked in front of my sisters or parents? My parents changed my nappies as a baby and I had baths with my sisters. I’m not saying we’d walk about their house completely starkers but no-one broke down in tear if someone caught a glimpse of them without clothes on.

I’ve been to spas with my sisters and don’t really understand the problem. You’re not comfortable being naked, I am. It’s not in your face or anything so don’t let it bother you.
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bex94)
Well that’s charming! Why would I be embarrassed being naked in front of my sisters or parents? My parents changed my nappies as a baby and I had baths with my sisters. I’m not saying we’d walk about their house completely starkers but no-one broke down in tear if someone caught a glimpse of them without clothes on.

I’ve been to spas with my sisters and don’t really understand the problem. You’re not comfortable being naked, I am. It’s not in your face or anything so don’t let it bother you.
so your dad just don't care? mum and sis are alright but...
Do your bf don't tell u anything?
what a world i am living in!
i thought us,other european countries can do it ,UK never.But I was truely wrong!!!
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Decahedron)
If nudity makes you feel sick you should probably stay where you are.
But I also need advanced education,mate.
I want the previous UK back,but it's lost.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%