Public nudity Watch

Decahedron
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by boy0123)
But I also need advanced education,mate.
I want the previous UK back,but it's lost.
India has a space program, I'm sure it has a good uni or two.

We the locals like the UK as it is.
Kinyonga
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
as you said,mate,nudity and sexuality are same nearly things.But it's not correct.But what does a ideal familt stand for?
sexuality destroys the society,but nudity is another think it's the truth how a ideal human body looks like.
Everyone wants his/her spouse to be his/her own.I'm not talking about nudist families.If he or she goes naked in public so that whole world could see everything,and then his/her partner takes it easily.it proves nothing but the loose bonding.Unless untill u think your partner is only your property,the bonding is loose. so whenever I'm seeing young people are getting naked in public,it means they don't only have the body shame,but they are getting supports from their family even parents and partners.so I just wonder what will the future be?
A bond with your partner is not just about you being the only one to see them naked...
boy0123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Decahedron)
India has a space program, I'm sure it has a good uni or two.

We the locals like the UK as it is.
But india is not good in particle physics what i wanna study,please tell me do people really don't care.what does your family think?
Decahedron
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
But india is not good in particle physics what i wanna study,please tell me do people really don't care.what does your family think?
I don't give a **** what my family think, it is my life.
Kinyonga
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Honestly, it depends who you're talking to. Even in making a thread like this, you're not going to get an answer from all parts of society, as some people are drawn to this thread (often because they're either strongly pro/against or just what-the-heck-ing), and others don't click it. Go to the UK, and you'll find most people don't really have an opinion on public nudity or just go with the norm, which is, y'know, wearing clothes. Then you'll get some people who live in a nudist colony, and others who prefer to dress up completely from head to toe with barely any skin showing.

(Original post by Decahedron)
I don't give a **** what my family think, it is my life.
Exactly. My parents don't like to see me wandering around the house in less clothes than they'd like, but (besides the fact that I do so rarely anyway, it's cold!!) that doesn't stop me, and otherwise I just stick to my room.
Last edited by Kinyonga; 2 weeks ago
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kinyonga)
A bond with your partner is not just about you being the only one to see them naked...
them:confused:???
I'm not talking about polygamy
My partner is mine(though I don't have one,even gf,i'm just 19,never wanna have one),so i only have the right to see her n**ed
i think so and i think you should also think so and even evryone should think so
but doctors are allowed
Kinyonga
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
them:confused:???
I'm not talking about polygamy
My partner is mine(though I don't have one,even gf,i'm just 19,never wanna have one),so i only have the right to see her n**ed
i think so and i think you should also think so and even evryone should think so
but doctors are allowed
I'm 19 too, don't have a boyfriend, and don't really want one either XD
But nor am I talking about polygamy. I'm just saying, that if, for whatever reason, someone else sees your partner without clothes on (assuming it's just seeing and nothing further, obviously), that doesn't break any bond with your partner. And it would be up to them who sees them naked, not you. Why is nudity so important?
Bex94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so your dad just don't care? mum and sis are alright but...
Do your bf don't tell u anything?
what a world i am living in!
i thought us,other european countries can do it ,UK never.But I was truely wrong!!!
If I had a boyfriend who told me what I can and can’t do, they wouldn’t last long I’m afraid.

My dad needn’t say anything as there’s nothing to tell him. If I go to a spa and you’re not allowed to wear swimwear, I wouldn’t wear any but don’t ring them to tell them that I’m spending the day naked but it wouldn’t bother me if he did say anything. I’ve been with my mum and she knows I’ve been on nude beaches so I’m sure my dad knows.
Spanx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bex94)
Erm. I’m a girl. I’ve been topless and naked on beaches and have gone to mixed wellness centres where swimwear is banned. I’ve also sat as a life model for art classes in the UK. However, you’re hung up that nudity is something sexual when it really isn’t unless you make it so. Don’t worry though, if you came to the UK, I think it unlikely you’ll see any naked women in public places and your eyes won’t fall out of your head.
so u did such things,u are blowing off my head,do your parents don't say u anything?
Do u not care even to be n*ked in front of your family members?
D ou not have any sibling?How do he/she take it?
And mainly your dad?Does he support it?
I'm feeling sick:eek:
Wait are his eyes going to leave his head (cartoon steam out his ears too I'm guessing) or is his lunch going to leave his stomach? He starts a post about nudity, probably typing with one had and then has to pretend it makes him sick as he jerks off into his socks....

Maybe getting away from his parents and his "blowing off" is why he's so eager to get away from his parents. Study smuddy!
Bex94
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Spanx)
Wait are his eyes going to leave his head (cartoon steam out his ears too I'm guessing) or is his lunch going to leave his stomach? He starts a post about nudity, probably typing with one had and then has to pretend it makes him sick as he jerks off into his socks....

Maybe getting away from his parents and his "blowing off" is why he's so eager to get away from his parents. Study smuddy!
🤣🤣🤣
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spanx)

who is getting away from his parents?
Spanx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
who is getting away from his parents?
If you're already lost and can't follow the thread, maybe you need to think about school not uni....or just growing up a little. Pushing your views on others whilst jacking off I mean blowing off, is not attractive to anyone.
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spanx)
If you're already lost and can't follow the thread, maybe you need to think about school not uni....or just growing up a little. Pushing your views on others whilst jacking off I mean blowing off, is not attractive to anyone.
who wanna get attractive?
I'm on my way with my physics,
Bex94
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
u can even take him with u.He will understand what a great daughter he has.
I could. My dad is very proud of me and what I’ve achieved.
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I recognise OP..

OP seems to have a weird obsession with public nudity in the UK.
HegartyMouse
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't be so childish
HegartyMouse
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nudity is very common here - in the summer, practical everyone is walking around in their birthday suits! I have even seen people having sex in the streets. In the UK, it's very normal - you should come here and try it sometime.
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by HegartyMouse)
Don't be so childish
no no,children goes naked with out any hesitation,i'm asking u guys not to be so childish
boy0123
Rep:
?
(Original post by HegartyMouse)
Nudity is very common here - in the summer, practical everyone is walking around in their birthday suits! I have even seen people having sex in the streets. In the UK, it's very normal - you should come here and try it sometime.
no no i just wanna see u enjoying it
my mate
so nudity is too common in uk, u have seen people having...
it sounds cool,would like to visit your locality first and of course your home
do u wanna invite me in your birth day party.
Decahedron
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you might like this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47089719
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (50)
9.47%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.65%
No, but I want to start (189)
35.8%
No, I am unable to (123)
23.3%
No, I chose not to (152)
28.79%