The Student Room Group

Need some help making a revision timetable pls

Some background: I'm a private A2 candidate. My subjects are chem, physics and maths. I have my exams in May-June and I really really want to ace them all but my studies are going terrible so now I need some help.

I wake up either at or somewhere between 10-12 pm and sleep at or between 12 - 2 am. Nothing fixed.

My problem is that my revision is completely haphazard and random like I'd wake up and decide to do the next exercise of maths, do a past paper of phys, refresh previously learned concepts on chem, etc but then spend my day studying a new chapter of chemistry and God knows where else my time goes cos I can't seem to focus on my studies.

I think that what my life lacks and needs right now is some structure, organisation, routine. Then (hopefully) my studies will become effective and efficient.

So can someone please help me out with making a weekly timetable? Or share yours if you make them please?

Also if you have any tips for improving concentration, what works for you or studying in general, then pls share
Hello,

I am a struggling A2 student in a public state school sixth form. It is now only 4 months and 3 days until my first A Level exam and I am freaking out. I have done no revision and the teachers are terrible, so I have to teach myself the whole content of the courses. I am terrible at time management, also, like you, and would also really like some help. I just keep on putting things off!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Panda250501
Hello,

I am a struggling A2 student in a public state school sixth form. It is now only 4 months and 3 days until my first A Level exam and I am freaking out. I have done no revision and the teachers are terrible, so I have to teach myself the whole content of the courses. I am terrible at time management, also, like you, and would also really like some help. I just keep on putting things off!!!

4 months is still plenty of time tbh
Which subjects? The same?
I barely have 3 months left.
Same ;-;
Reply 3
bump
Original post by Presto
4 months is still plenty of time tbh
Which subjects? The same?
I barely have 3 months left.
Same ;-;

I do maths, chemistry and biology, so I don't do physics.

Quick Reply

Latest