The Student Room Group

Rah, my area caught up on the snow!

The roads literally went from clear to an 1-2 inches of snow in the last few hours :zomg: My poor friend was hosting her birthday party and everyone left at like 10:30 to get home before we got snowed in. All that prep to have a party that lasted like 2 hours :lol:

How's the snow in you guys' and girls' areas?
Yep been snowing in Surrey. School was cancelled but we had a half day so didn’t really matter tbh.
school cancelled? literally the lightest dusting in my area :frown: ngl would love a blizzard
Original post by DipperDolphin
Yep been snowing in Surrey. School was cancelled but we had a half day so didn’t really matter tbh.

It snowed a bit for a couple of nights in the week, but it's been raining a lot in the last 24 hours so it's been clear up until tonight. Got some important deliveries coming for work over the weekend, hope they're not delayed :frown:
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
school cancelled? literally the lightest dusting in my area :frown: ngl would love a blizzard

We only had two or three centimetres and people acted like the apocalypse was on us.
wow:/ thought u were on about a different kind of area
snowed yesturday heavy snow from like 9pm to 2am. thick snow outside. was mostly gone by morning. was weird usually doesnt go so fast. loads of kids must have gone to bed thinking damn look at it no school tomorrow am gonna go sledging etc. but the morning like fak where has it ll gone.
Original post by SJW-
snowed yesturday heavy snow from like 9pm to 2am. thick snow outside. was mostly gone by morning. was weird usually doesnt go so fast. loads of kids must have gone to bed thinking damn look at it no school tomorrow am gonna go sledging etc. but the morning like fak where has it ll gone.

Probably rained a bit :top:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
The roads literally went from clear to an 1-2 inches of snow in the last few hours :zomg: My poor friend was hosting her birthday party and everyone left at like 10:30 to get home before we got snowed in. All that prep to have a party that lasted like 2 hours :lol:

How's the snow in you guys' and girls' areas?

Snowed in at a party? Doesn't sound too bad to me, it would just be one massive, forced sleepover haha
The snow round here is about a good foot deep (as in, if you step outside, your whole foot will be covered)
Original post by XKangaotiCX
Snowed in at a party? Doesn't sound too bad to me, it would just be one massive, forced sleepover haha
The snow round here is about a good foot deep (as in, if you step outside, your whole foot will be covered)

Given that it was in a social club, there was nowhere to sleep :lol:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Given that it was in a social club, there was nowhere to sleep :lol:

ahh, my bad, I assumed it was a house party..
They never cancelled school back in the winters of the '60's. Kids were sent out in 2 foot of the stuff in one foot wellies. We had to empty them when we got there and the school milk was frozen solid!

Quick Reply

Latest