The Student Room Group

CyberStart Game 2019

Scroll to see replies

I'm getting the same problem did you figure it out? Happy to trade.
please can you help with level 5 challenge 1
Reply 82
Original post by pendles101
please can you help with level 5 challenge 1

download the file flag.zip and change it to file.pdf
Reply 83
Hi there, I'm stuck on this level too... Under name I put user and under value I put yaku matsu but it seems not to be working.Also I left blank all of the other spaces coz I don't know how to fill them.. can anyone help?
Original post by Yeetyyeety
i'm stuck on moonbase L5C1
i have got a little of the code but its throwing an error
/tmp/aliensignallog.txt was not created as expected by your server

import socket

import sys

HOST = "localhost"

PORT = 10000

clientsocket = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)

clientsocket.bind((HOST, PORT))

# Listen for incoming connections

clientsocket.listen(10)

conn, addr = clientsocket.accept()

this is my code so far, i can trade earlier answers for a code correction :smile:

Hey, did you ever find the answer?
On level 1 challenge 7(horrible hats) how do I input the secret code after converting RGB's to letter form
Does anyone know where to find the flag on the system for the ssh level (level 6 challenge 3) I have been searching for hours without luck.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by BlueGen555
On level 1 challenge 7(horrible hats) how do I input the secret code after converting RGB's to letter form

the flag should be a distinguishable word that makes sense i.e the code once translated from ascii should spell out what the flag is.
Can anyone help with level 2 c10 ????
has anyone done the headquater base level 5 c2. Ive done the ;ls command and i want to open the escape_plan.txt file but i dont know how
Original post by sophiel0uise
can anyone help with HQ level 3 challenge 10? what is the file name that needs to be inputted?

Did you figure this out? I'm stuck on this too
Reply 91
The answer is Asbor
Reply 92
hey any help with 4 4? im so stumped ive tried everything almost
Reply 93
Original post by afm0
hey any help with 4 4? im so stumped ive tried everything almost

Shall I make a new thread more ppl will see the question?
Reply 94
level 5 challenge 1? I need help please and also for challenge 2
can someone please help with lvl 5 challenge 4 im no good with SSH or linux and i dont know what command to use to get the file
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi did you figure this out, could really do with some help?
Original post by SinisterWurple
hey guys, i need some help with moon base level 4 challenge 4 where it asks you to perform a http get request. could any of you help me out?

briefing:

Agent, we're using a simple web API to listen for the alien signals, but we need to find a way to get past a numerical API key that's required to get a response. See if you can manage it.

Some instructions:

We're listening at http://127.0.0.1:8082
You need to perform a HTTP GET request with the correct x-api-key header.
We have narrowed down the key to be in the range of 5500 to 5600
Tip: Write a script which runs each possible combination until you get a response to get the flag.

HI did you figure this on out, could really do with some help?
Hi guys,

I am on HQ level 6 challenge 4 and I have tried to manipulate the python code in Idle but i just can't seem to crack the password on the text file. Should i use a textfile with all the possible 3 letter alphabet combinations?

I would be grateful for any help :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Does anyone know the answer to Headquarters base level 4 chapter 1? I tried several times, and it wouldn't let me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending