The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Biology Applicants (2019)

Hi, do anyone get offer from St Andrews Biology? I submitted my application via UCAS three months ago. still waiting......
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by snackyip
Hi, do anyone get offer from St Andrews Biology? I submitted my application via UCAT three months ago. still waiting......

i was an applicant for st andrews biol in 2013 :smile: expect a response by 31 march prob latest.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
I submitted my application mid October and got an offer mid December if that helps. Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by CuriousCat567
I submitted my application mid October and got an offer mid December if that helps. Good luck :smile:

where are you from ?
Original post by PjdeP
where are you from ?

England? Didn’t know it made a difference?
Reply 5
Original post by CollectiveSoul
i was an applicant for st andrews biol in 2013 :smile: expect a response by 31 march prob latest.

Thank you.... then I still have hope until March... :smile:
I still haven't heard back for biology, anyone else still not heard?
I havent heard back either

(Original post by Uniquestions22)I still haven't heard back for biology, anyone else still not heard?
I got an offer for Biology earlier this week! Super jazzed! Fingers crossed for those still waiting!
Reply 9
Original post by Uniquestions22
I still haven't heard back for biology, anyone else still not heard?

I either haven't heard back.... hope I still have chance....
Reply 10
Original post by aliceconstancec
I got an offer for Biology earlier this week! Super jazzed! Fingers crossed for those still waiting!

Congrats!!
Original post by aliceconstancec

Congratulations! May i ask when did you apply? and where are you from?
Original post by ModdyWaddles
Congratulations! May i ask when did you apply? and where are you from?

Thanks!! I applied in October and i am a Scottish applicant
I got my offer in early January, I applied early October and am an applicant from England. I'll probably firm it
Well done! I am also an applicant from England but still haven't heard, sort of feeling it's a rejection but I've got 4 offers so it wouldn't be the end of the world just loved St Andrews! What grades did they offer you?
Original post by Failure15
I got my offer in early January, I applied early October and am an applicant from England. I'll probably firm it
Thank you. I'm sure it'll work out fine, a lot of people I know are still waiting. They gave me AAB, which is actually my joint lowest offer so won't have an insurance choice. I got imperial which was AAA but I've grown to despise London ngl
Well done! I am also an applicant from England but still haven't heard, sort of feeling it's a rejection but I've got 4 offers so it wouldn't be the end of the world just loved St Andrews! What grades did they offer you?
Did you only apply for biology?

Thank you. I'm sure it'll work out fine, a lot of people I know are still waiting. They gave me AAB, which is actually my joint lowest offer so won't have an insurance choice. I got imperial which was AAA but I've grown to despise London ngl
Yeah, applied to Durham, ucl and oxford also. 4 out of 5 offers so not bad
Did you only apply for biology?
Ahh well done!
Yeah, applied to Durham, ucl and oxford also. 4 out of 5 offers so not bad
I received an offer on friday, and I’m an EU applicant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending