The Student Room Group

Kingston University vs Teesside University ( Game Design / Development / CS )

Which one is better in term of teaching quality, facilities & more well known in the market ? Teesside I know is accredited by Creative Skillset for its Game Design Programs. I just want to know which is better overall if we consider all the areas.

Kingston is in London whereas Teesside is in Middlesbrough
Original post by PGV3N0M
Which one is better in term of teaching quality, facilities & more well known in the market ? Teesside I know is accredited by Creative Skillset for its Game Design Programs. I just want to know which is better overall if we consider all the areas.

A lot of this can be found online. You can ask about where grads end up if it's not on the websites.
Reply 2
Also be careful to dig into the staffing and who will be teaching you. Are they credible? Do they have recent experience? Do they know their subject? Are they any good as teachers? Go to the open days and ask the students.
Which university is best...Teesside University vs Kingston University
Original post by PGV3N0M

Hi @PGV3N0M

Great to hear you're considering Teesside University for games design. You can see lots of information about BA (Hons) Games Design on our course page - take a look particularly at the course details tab - this gives you lots of info about the modules and what you actually study. The employability section is also useful as it gives some details about work placements and graduate destinations. The student profiles at the bottom of the page also give you a sense of what it's like to study games here at Teesside.

You can see the full suite of the University's undergraduate games courses here.

Feel free to give us a call on 01642 342631 if you'd like to have a chat through the teaching, course, facilities and your options. We can also pass on the details of the course leader if you'd like to then go on and discuss in more depth.

Best wishes and good luck with your choices.
Hey @PGV3N0M,

We're so excited to hear you're interested in our Games course (we specifically have a Computer Games Programming course, you can find out more here

If you visit the page above you can see testimonials from our current students as well as further information about our facilities and campuses. We think what sets us apart from other universities is how we work with key industry partners as well as they way in which we prepare our students for the busy and fast pace world of gaming. I highly recommend you take a look and if you do decide to join us, then join our Fresher's group to meet our 2,000 plus fresher's students waiting to start this September :smile:

Whatever you decide, we wish you the very best of luck :smile:

Best wishes,
Jessy
Bro I got offer letter for Ma animation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending