The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Vine Court Catered Accommodation

I've applied to catered accommodation at the vine court. My only concern is whether the food will be halal or not. Does anyone know whether the meat is halal?
Original post by sxm_boy123
I've applied to catered accommodation at the vine court. My only concern is whether the food will be halal or not. Does anyone know whether the meat is halal?

I am almost certain all meat at the university is halal, but you could always call the accommodation office if you are concerned.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2

Sometimes its halal, but personally i don't think its worth £40 a week. The foods bland and its a bit like school dinners.
Reply 3
Thanks so much :smile:
Reply 4
I guess I have no problem with it being like school dinners since I just prefer having food available without having to cook. It'd just be very convenient for me if the meat is halal. Also just out of curiosity, what are the ensuite rooms like in the Vine Court?
Reply 5
I guess I have no problem with it being like school dinners since I just prefer having food available without having to cook. It'd just be very convenient for me if the meat is halal. Also just out of curiosity, what are the ensuite rooms like in the Vine Court?

All the meat in the restaurant is halal.
and the ensuite bedrooms are probably the one of the nicest. Bathrooms really nice and the beds are huge. The only downside is probably the social life, but
I went self catered so maybe being catered helps with that.
Reply 6
Was Vine Court really as dead as people say? We’re there many 1st years?
Original post by jdxae
All the meat in the restaurant is halal.
and the ensuite bedrooms are probably the one of the nicest. Bathrooms really nice and the beds are huge. The only downside is probably the social life, but
I went self catered so maybe being catered helps with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending