xXxCartierGrande
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys! I'm Tia!

I've started revising for my GCSE's and i just wanted to share some of my ways of revising, and you should all comment your ways of revising so we can help each other out!

I started off making a revision timetable so i can keep track on my subjects.
I usually make mind maps to make notes such as for English,I noticed this helped me alot! The thing that helped me the most is to complete past papers and reading through mark schemes so you know what the markers are looking for. I love listening to lofi hip hop which are beats to help you study effectively, i definitely recommend listening to calm and not up beat music but everyone has different ways of revising.:^_^:
The last thing i highly recommend is making flash cards as this helps you remember your notes which you can look through every now and then.
Thank you for reading my blog, happy revising!:blow:
That1Nerd
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Also try to revise regularly even if it’s only for 15 minutes everyday. To motivate yourself just think of the satisfaction you’ll get after studying. All that work stacks up eventually!

Plus when studying I tend to listen to classic music, any other music and I just can’t concentrate, but that’s just me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads