caught shoplifting at sainsburys what gonna happen Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
so i was finessing gum and sweets at sainsburys when i got caught by undercover security guards, they got my name and address and DOB, they let me go, im underage at 17, they said im banned for life. what are the consequences of this, is it just a letter home or staying banned and nothing happening or fines and further action taken
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i was finessing gum and sweets at sainsburys when i got caught by undercover security guards, they got my name and address and DOB, they let me go, im underage at 17, they said im banned for life. what are the consequences of this, is it just a letter home or staying banned and nothing happening or fines and further action taken
Just being banned. they will soon forget about you. Soem security companies try it on for expenses, just ignore them.
An actual criminal record can make it difficult for you for future employment though, so maybe have a think about whether you need gum and sweets that bad.
username3973192
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Lol all that for gum and sweets? Just pay for them man.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
Nothing will happen, I used to work at Sainsburys. Just do not try and enter again or any nearby sainsburys as many of the security guards work at multiple stores. If you go in again they will most likely call the police. The security at my store have cameras on them so post in a group app photos of who to look out for.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
may i ask, are u white, asian or BLACK?
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
may i ask, are u white, asian or BLACK?
Why does it matter?
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
Why does it matter?
just wanna know if i guessed the type of person who uses the word "finessed" accurately
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (139)
17.62%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9.38%
No I am happy with my course choice (464)
58.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (112)
14.2%

Watched Threads