Individuals in History: Who is the most evil person in history? Watch

shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Continuing on with our individuals in history project, who do you consider to be the most evil person, or people, in history, and why?
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me.
georgia2302
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think the most terrifying thing in History is not the evil people who were in power but the thousands of people who supported them and helped them get there but I've been reading a lot on the Nazis lately and they're definitely pure evil, for sure.
Mike172
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Jeremy Corbyn.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hitler Stalin etc (ie the actual rulers on 20th century dictatorships) are easy ones to go for, thus I will avoid. So my choices are.

Himmler. Arguably responsable for the holoucuast
Whoever ordered the murders of the princes in the tower. Whether you think it’s the most likely suspect, Richard (who up to that point had been as loyal as ****) or the other main suspect the Duke of Buckingham.
Ted Bundy. Serial killer
Max Robespierre
Torquemada
winterscoming
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd go with Genghis Khan and his Mongol hordes - they were really brutal in their conquests if history is to be believed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (43)
24.16%
No, but I have thought about it (48)
26.97%
No (87)
48.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise