Report Thread starter 5 months ago
as in , did it go anywhere , did you date that person or even tell that person

for me - no i i told her and she rejected me
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I told her and she was interested, but because I was moving to the UK the following year she didn't want to take things any further. We were actually pretty close friends while I was still in Canada and even for a couple years while I was over here. When I'd go back for visits, we'd get together and hang out. It's actually where Knudson in my username comes from (having to go up Knudson Drive to get to her place)

I don't even remember why we stopped talking. I think MSN dying killed us off because I went the Skype route and she went the Facebook route. I also hadn't visited for awhile and it became pretty clear that I was going to settle over here. One of those life moves on things I guess.
Last edited by sknudson; 5 months ago
SweetLeilani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ha, I was so young. Never told him and never saw him after primary school.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TheNewLad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Dated for 6 months until I realised I'd made a massive mistake and that I loved her as a close friend. Messy business...
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
We knew each other a year, both got in relationships that weren't very good for us and some time after the breakups we spoke more on a personal level and soon after got together.
Still together lol x
danielhaslam19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
They're DEAD. (JK I never had one LOL)
- DJH
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
She crushed my chances.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Funny enough, we've been FWBs for the last year. We were neighbours when we were little and were boyfriend and girlfriend back then. We both moved out of the area when we were still kids and we ended up bumping into each other at a BBQ last year - we just started chatting cause we both recognised each other from somewhere, and we were chatting for like 15 minutes before we realised we were neighbours as kids. So after 20 years of not seeing each other we ended up catching up and... well, seeing each other :lol:
ltsmith
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i was too much of a chicken to ask her out back then. but now she's a single mother with 3 children.
Last edited by ltsmith; 5 months ago
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm not sure what my first crush was - I really can't remember any crushes before I was around 13.. I must have had some small crushes, but I just can't remember.

The first ones I remember though were from the age of 13 or so. There was a girl I liked.. I never knew if she liked me back or if anything could have happened, because around that same time my friend told me another girl liked me, and wanted to date me.. so I went off and dated her. I had never really met the other girl before, but we dated for around 4 months, and I grew to like her much more then the girl I was crushing on before.

In the end she dumped me... but then we dated again a few years later for a while.

Its hard to remember specific crushes back then as a teenage boy, because lets be honest - most boys have a lot. Sure there are some guys who have one crush on a girl for years and years and never get over it.. but for most normal guys it goes:

crush...
ask her out...
date+break up - or - get rejected - or - she has a boyfriend - or - you find someone new
move on...
repeat.

And that can happen in no time at all for a teenage boy. so you can cycle through lots of crushes, potential partners, little teenage realtionships etc.. quite quickly.

I can remember the girls who I actually ended up dating - and most of the ones who rejected me.. but the ones that I never asked out, either because I moved on and found someone new, or because they had a boyfirend etc.. those I just seem to have mostly forgotten.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Omgg too
My class crush was so cocky. I only got a kiss on the cheek, don't know why tho. Was anyone crush cocky?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
as in , did it go anywhere , did you date that person or even tell that person

for me - no i i told her and she rejected me
good job on telling her
my first serious crush kinda aired me after an almost one night stand, completely understandable because i may have come across too strong but i woulda loved to suck his **** again tbh, didnt have to lead anywhere
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
She was straight
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
He fancied my best friend instead :laugh:
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
He found out due to the ripple of rumours going around the year. Also, because I made it hella bait as the inexperienced-in-love 12 year old I was. We're still friends though and he teases me about it to this day. I never win a conversation/debate because he'll end with: "Well, you used to love me soooo :dontknow: "

:facepalm: THE CRINGE AHHH
Last edited by RazzzBerries; 5 months ago
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
She said no. So I had her killed.....
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
She said no. So I had her killed.....
Attached files
batter mix
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Am I the only one who has never had a real-life crush and only celebrity crushes?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (154)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.71%
No I am happy with my course choice (516)
59.11%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.55%

Watched Threads