navyaabbey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Okay here’s the thing. I’m waiting on one decision, I’ve gotten the other 4. As I understand, after getting all decisions, we get 1-5 weeks to firm our choices. The problem is, I have also applied to US colleges which won’t give out their decisions till end of March/ beginning of april. I don’t know what to do.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by navyaabbey)
Okay here’s the thing. I’m waiting on one decision, I’ve gotten the other 4. As I understand, after getting all decisions, we get 1-5 weeks to firm our choices. The problem is, I have also applied to US colleges which won’t give out their decisions till end of March/ beginning of april. I don’t know what to do.
If your 5th decision arrives before March 31 then you have until the start of May to pick your firm. If your 5th decision arrives after March 31 then you’ll have until the start of June to pick your firm.

Accepting an offer on UCAS is only a commitment within the ucas system. You can change your mind at any time if you’re taking up an offer outside ucas.
navyaabbey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
If your 5th decision arrives before March 31 then you have until the start of May to pick your firm. If your 5th decision arrives after March 31 then you’ll have until the start of June to pick your firm.

Accepting an offer on UCAS is only a commitment within the ucas system. You can change your mind at any time if you’re taking up an offer outside ucas.
Thank you so much!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (229)
60.9%
No (78)
20.74%
Not sure (69)
18.35%

Watched Threads