Computer science revision Watch

James1g1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My mocks are coming up for paper 2 and i dont know what to study. My teacher has not helped at all so i was hoping someone can show me what i need to know for paper 2 or even link a good text book i can buy.
RobertH09
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by James1g1)
My mocks are coming up for paper 2 and i dont know what to study. My teacher has not helped at all so i was hoping someone can show me what i need to know for paper 2 or even link a good text book i can buy.
What exam board? Start with the exam specfication from your exam board. It will list what topics are being tested.
laurxn_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by James1g1)
Hi! I study OCR computer science and I got an 8 in both paper mocks, my recommendations would be the CGP revision guide for it, and the matching question book, both are so helpful in revising content and exam technique. Also the channel CraigNDave (click) on Youtube is so brilliant no matter what exam board you take, it has videos of every topic within the GCSE in such good detail. Best of luck with your mocks!
Paolo3100
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you're going to be doing pseudocode so you'll need to be able to understand and write code
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
James1g1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by laurxn_)
Hi! I study OCR computer science and I got an 8 in both paper mocks, my recommendations would be the CGP revision guide for it, and the matching question book, both are so helpful in revising content and exam technique. Also the channel CraigNDave (click) on Youtube is so brilliant no matter what exam board you take, it has videos of every topic within the GCSE in such good detail. Best of luck with your mocks!
Thanks a lot
James1g1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Paolo3100)
you're going to be doing pseudocode so you'll need to be able to understand and write code
I understand code but not sure how pseudocode differs form it, Thanks
James1g1
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurxn_)
do you think this is a good book?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Computer-Sc...R+SCIENCE+2019
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (81)
14.16%
Yes - a food allergy (60)
10.49%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (15)
2.62%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (15)
2.62%
No (401)
70.1%

Watched Threads