The Student Room Group

Concert during GCSEs?

Okay so one of my favourite bands is releasing tickets for their first london concert tomorrow but it’s on the 22nd May. I looked on the AQA exam timetable and it says that there’s the physics paper 1 exam on the 22nd (pm) and the english lit (inspector calls and poetry) the next morning (23rd). I’d get home from London quite late (I struggle sleeping anyway so it wouldn’t be much later than I’d usually get to sleep), so do you think I should consider going or not?
Original post by sukai skye
Okay so one of my favourite bands is releasing tickets for their first london concert tomorrow but it’s on the 22nd May. I looked on the AQA exam timetable and it says that there’s the physics paper 1 exam on the 22nd (pm) and the english lit (inspector calls and poetry) the next morning (23rd). I’d get home from London quite late (I struggle sleeping anyway so it wouldn’t be much later than I’d usually get to sleep), so do you think I should consider going or not?

No, but if you felt you had to then it could be managed in advance. There will be other concerts, but not many more chances to do your gcse.

Quick Reply

Latest