The Student Room Group

Dentistry in Spain(/Europe) 2019 entry

Heya guys
Here's a thread to discuss dentistry applications to universities in Spain (and other European countries).
Original post by curiousclouds
Heya guys
Here's a thread to discuss dentistry applications to universities in Spain (and other European countries).

I was supposed to be applying to Catholica in Valencia but I'm not sure I'll need to this year. I've heard it's a good uni.
I had my interview with Cardenal Herrera in Valencia last week and I must say - I found it rather odd. Not only could I not see who I was talking with, the questions were more guided towards the university and Spain itself instead of the course (maybe this is normal though). Think I got 1 dentistry related question which disappointed me. The interview also only lasted for 10 minutes... Anyone else with this experience? I'm very suspicious towards CEU UCH and will not accept their offer unfortunately.
Original post by ibsurvivoryo
I had my interview with Cardenal Herrera in Valencia last week and I must say - I found it rather odd. Not only could I not see who I was talking with, the questions were more guided towards the university and Spain itself instead of the course (maybe this is normal though). Think I got 1 dentistry related question which disappointed me. The interview also only lasted for 10 minutes... Anyone else with this experience? I'm very suspicious towards CEU UCH and will not accept their offer unfortunately.

Haven't CEU been teaching dentistry internationally the longest? I've heard good things about it from dental students studying abroad.
hey, how did you apply to Spain? are there courses in English? pls help
I'm Spaniard. I study in UCLM (Toledo). I don't know the requirements for international students. But you have two options if you want to come here the first year of university.
The private university (more expensive than the public university but with much materials) and the public university.
If you don't have money, you can go to Spain with Erasmus from UK.
You can be study in english if you want, because many universities have a bilingual programs. In Spain the english is a requirement for end the studies.

Anything else, tell me.
(edited 5 years ago)
I want ti study dentistry in spain, which school is the best??
Reply 7
Original post by sachind01
Haven't CEU been teaching dentistry internationally the longest? I've heard good things about it from dental students studying abroad.

HI sachindd01

I've got a place at UCH for this September and would be interested in hearing more about the uni as being in the uk trying to work out if its a good uni or not is difficult.
I haven't been to the university itself but when i was considering applying abroad, a few people who I spoke to said that the university was quite a good one in terms of the standard of teaching and the course.
Original post by RP2906
HI sachindd01

I've got a place at UCH for this September and would be interested in hearing more about the uni as being in the uk trying to work out if its a good uni or not is difficult.
Reply 9
thx. it was a short skype interview but then i followed up with them and is the right choice.

Original post by sachind01
I haven't been to the university itself but when i was considering applying abroad, a few people who I spoke to said that the university was quite a good one in terms of the standard of teaching and the course.
(edited 4 years ago)
I was interested in either going to UCV or UEM to do dentistry if I don’t get into uk.
Is anyone here currently studying at ucv or UEM?
If so please let me know how it is and what grades you achieved at a level to get in
Hey everyone, anyone know how UCAM is?or know anyone studying dentistry there? how is it compared to UEM?
Hi everyone Who study’s dentistry in Spain as a international student and want to exchange some information. :smile:
Original post by Aishayesi2103
Hi everyone Who study’s dentistry in Spain as a international student and want to exchange some information. :smile:

I’m from the UK and looking to apply. Do you know if they have any subject requirements??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending