uni2019
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
but that's not the issue, my only concern is that they are not registered in the UK nothing else and all I want to know is, if there is any risk of applying through a non UK registered agency because I will not loose any money. I will not be paying any fees until I get my confirmation letter. No confirmation letter, no fees, no money lost.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've spoken with my agency and they honestly confirmed that they are not UK registered but does not mean that they don't have links or secure admissions for students with Dnipro. They reassured me that as soon as I get my official confirmation letter from the university, I can contact School admissions myself to confirm it myself.
What I have been told is that by this Friday they will get verbal confirmation that all my documents met the Uni criteria and to confirm my year of entry, which they are looking at year 4 or year 3 at the least. From that day it should take about 2-3 weeks for the processes official letter to get to me, which by then I can confirm my place and make my initial deposit.
Ace_star
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
pls update us because you are getting a good price. for 4th year entry ppl have stated on here paying £9000 for the 4th year med
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I will definitely update you guys.
For some reason I feel confident with these people, just for the fact that they are not asking for any money until I get my admission, that counts for something.
If worse comes to worst, I will join another agency and hope to still gain admission for this September.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've just emailed them let's see what they say.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ok that's good, try and speak to them as well, they've got UK numbers, and see if they say exactly the same thing to you.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
medkings are students of dnipro.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
which is then a safe way to deal with people. what if they take money and still can't get the admission sorted, now that's even a very bad situation. so I will still say that them playing safe is a very sensible way to deal with people and if everything goes to plan it will only win them more customers
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ace_star, thanking for talking to them and getting more info. I feel a lot better now.
I feel like I was bombarding them with more questions each time I call and sounding more and more anxious but trying to be calm at the same time
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Woow that's really kind of him to offer to help.
I hope they get registered in the UK quickly because with their fantastic customer care and different service, more people will be more than happy to apply through them instead
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what about 4th year entry fee?
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have masters in Nursing, work as ANP I do mostly all that doctors do but don't have the doctor's title, so can comfortably do 4th year, the only question is will I cover 5500 hours required for GMC registration
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hmmm yea I get what you mean
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There is option of stepping down if year of entry is too high or over whelming. People without my level of clinical qualifications not to mention experience are going into year 4, so I will take my chances and see how I get on
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ive applied via Medlink been over 2 m month now still waiting
SandiyG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How much is Med kings charging?
SandiyG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just to sort out all the documents and your admission? 😳
(Original post by Ace_star)
ring them to confirm according to 4 year dentistry medlinks charge £7500 is what am payjng. however Faheem bhai I spoke to from Medkings is charging £4500 so PLEASE call to clarify otherwise once you send your docs to medlinks your exclusively there's no matter what. which is what situation am in
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I get your pain, any little amount of savings matters, but at the end of the day if Medlinks can get you what is impossible in the UK I suppose that's the main thing. Ace_star when are you going to look for accommodation. am worried if it's left till end of Sept all good ones might be gone. I don't have plans of traveling to Dnipro until a week to starting so I don't know what to do. Medkings said they will help to secure accommodation for me but am wondering if i should look for one myself earlier
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've booked my ticket for the 23rd of September 1 week before I start. its dirt cheap there I've been looking on your tube its cheap as 3rd world countries. am planning on getting temporary place until we figure until I can find 3 or more students and maybe rent a big house as this will be the cheapest option plus if I need help on a particular topic we can study together
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You are very brave to book your flights already, I've not booked flights myself as I keep thinking what if the admission does not go through, I shouldn't really be thinking that way I can't help it. checked several times and flights are very reasonable so that's reassuring that it won't be that bad if left till late. Temporary accommodation is definitely a good option to start with while getting to know the area before committing to a place. It will be nice for us coming from the UK to stay close together.
(Original post by Ace_star)
Faheem was being brutally honest that there's not many British student there so i really wanna change that to make us more confident. meanwhile when asking Medlink the same question all they do it send you a YouTube link of some British female student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (28)
29.79%
Less motivated (66)
70.21%

Watched Threads