Accomodation dnipro Watch

uni2019
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I checked that out as well and could not find them on company house. What sort of problem could arise if they are not registered here and I get admission through them. Even though I try not to worry about it but am getting worried now
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
its simple. you now start your application through Medlinks. even if medkings Europe say yes we can process it you'll run risk of giving money to an agency who is not registered and they could be simply doing that for 100 other people and vanish
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if the dnipro themselves emailed me and said we only go through Medlinks so why on earth would I choose another agency for
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
but that's not the issue, my only concern is that they are not registered in the UK nothing else and all I want to know is, if there is any risk of applying through a non UK registered agency because I will not loose any money. I will not be paying any fees until I get my confirmation letter. No confirmation letter, no fees, no money lost.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
once you've got that confirmation letter then validate it against dnipro admission. even though dnipro admission only use Medlinks in uk. let's see what they say. I've not even got my admission letter apart from a a contract and its been 2 months
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've spoken with my agency and they honestly confirmed that they are not UK registered but does not mean that they don't have links or secure admissions for students with Dnipro. They reassured me that as soon as I get my official confirmation letter from the university, I can contact School admissions myself to confirm it myself.
What I have been told is that by this Friday they will get verbal confirmation that all my documents met the Uni criteria and to confirm my year of entry, which they are looking at year 4 or year 3 at the least. From that day it should take about 2-3 weeks for the processes official letter to get to me, which by then I can confirm my place and make my initial deposit.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pls update us because you are getting a good price. for 4th year entry ppl have stated on here paying £9000 for the 4th year med
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will definitely update you guys.
For some reason I feel confident with these people, just for the fact that they are not asking for any money until I get my admission, that counts for something.
If worse comes to worst, I will join another agency and hope to still gain admission for this September.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've just emailed them let's see what they say.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ok that's good, try and speak to them as well, they've got UK numbers, and see if they say exactly the same thing to you.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've just found out its definitely legitimate company and its £2500 cheaper than Medlinks but I cannot move as I already have a contract. they will be registering soon on company house but are having a issue registering the name due to the name king being linked to royalty so its going through solicitors. all I can say speak with medkings and Medlinks and compare the service basically you decide the difference in customer service
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
medkings are students of dnipro.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
which is then a safe way to deal with people. what if they take money and still can't get the admission sorted, now that's even a very bad situation. so I will still say that them playing safe is a very sensible way to deal with people and if everything goes to plan it will only win them more customers
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't believe am paying £2500 more and get talked down to
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ace_star, thanking for talking to them and getting more info. I feel a lot better now.
I feel like I was bombarding them with more questions each time I call and sounding more and more anxious but trying to be calm at the same time
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
BTW once Osman takes the 1st installment he ignores you and thats whats happening to me. but I've got medkings-other agency guy. he told me if I have any concerns I will be glad to help. even though he cannot take my application as I've already given my documents
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Woow that's really kind of him to offer to help.
I hope they get registered in the UK quickly because with their fantastic customer care and different service, more people will be more than happy to apply through them instead
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what about 4th year entry fee?
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
firstly I would nt put myself in situation like that by skiping so many years. medkings said £4500 but cannot take my application because I've already signed a contract with Medlinks
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have masters in Nursing, work as ANP I do mostly all that doctors do but don't have the doctor's title, so can comfortably do 4th year, the only question is will I cover 5500 hours required for GMC registration
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.54%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.11%

Watched Threads