Ace_star
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you book lasts minute be prepared to pay more. I book my ticket for £22 one way (dont know exactly when course ends) plus £6 for 10 kg bag. this is to Kiev BTW because directly to dnipro its about avg of £95 one way. I prefer to land at Kiev then chill in Kiev for a few days then grab a train to different cities working my down to dnipro.

pm us if you want.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SandiyG)
Just to sort out all the documents and your admission? 😳
the prices mentioned is for the first year including the course but after that its £3000 per year
SandiyG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Right right, I understand now. 🙈 thanks for clarifying it. I was starting to think wow bank of mum and dads must have got a bonus this year 🙈
(Original post by Ace_star)
the prices mentioned is for the first year including the course but after that its £3000 per year
uni2019
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's entirely up to you who you want to go with to sort your admission . anything that will give you peace of mind at the end of the day. Am with Medkings and feel very reassured
(Original post by SunshineKelly)
I'm still thinking of going with Medlink. Medkings seems a bit risky to me provided that the Dnipro university admission team redirected me to Medlink. I don't want to waste yet another year.
samurai_pak
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did you get through to the uni? whenever I call to speak to them on the number available on Google, nobody ever answers at Dnipro!
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yea because medlinks is their UCAS and if you email dnipro they will confirm this. if u worried just go the Medlink
samurai_pak
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've PMd you bro
(Original post by Ace_star)
yea because medlinks is their UCAS and if you email dnipro they will confirm this. if u worried just go the Medlink
Augustine96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm in similar situationCan anyone help?
Hani01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I have seen quite a few different prices on here for fees so I just wanted to clear things up. Medlink Students charge £1500 agency fee. The undergraduate course is 6 years, and the tuition fee for each year is £3000 with the exception of first year which is around £4200 pounds. Post-gradute course first year will cost more, depending on how many years you have "skipped/accelerated". The more years skipped/accelerated, the more you will pay the first year to make up for the other years. Just like ace_star is paying more than 4200 first year. (tuition fee has nothing to do with the agency, it is set by the university).

In terms of accomodation, there is student accomodation and hostels but it isn't reccomended due to the fact that it will consist of nationals (thus non-english speaking people) and it will be very low quality. Medlink Students will help you find an apartment (assuming you are using them) which will cost less money than most student accomodation in the UK

I don't know enough about medkings to comment, but Medlink Students' size and service is worth the money. 24/7 on going support for the whole time you are there, they have an office there and they help you become a recognised doctor in the UK (when you graduate).

Any more concerns I'd love to help answer, just send a reply
Hani01
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Lordofmud)
Ukraine is not where you should seriously stake your future:

https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs...l-universities
Dnipro Medical Institute is a private university so it isn't really muddled with politics. Students and agencies can confirm that Dnipro Medical Institute isn't corrupt Have a look at the Medlink Students youtube channel, lots of student interviews! (Once students tried to cheat their way into passing and resulted in their expulsion)
Hani01
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Augustine96)
I went through them
They are 24/7 when they want your money but once they took what they want, they'll disappear
I recommend agants that are within Ukraine
Quite a few
Let me know if you need help
I went through them, I have my acceptance and they have not dissapeared. Not even slightly. They still are 24/7 for me. And my other friend is using them to go to Bulgaria, she has paid the full price and they have not dissapeared. They have given her notes and exam resources for the entrance exam required and still continue to support her.

There are endless amazing student testimonials online, and they have recently made a youtube channel interviewing many students and parents where they all highly reccomend medlink.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBi...9XOKEWQ/videos

They would not withdraw support from you because they are legally bound by their contract to support you for the entirety of your educaiton their (if you went through them you would have seen it on the contract)
Last edited by Hani01; 11 months ago
Qadrisyed78
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone kindly share with me your fees Breakdown and agency fee so that I can compare it with the charge's and fees which I am going to pay to my agent who is helping me to get admission in Bulagaria
Last edited by Qadrisyed78; 9 months ago
Letty Kwenn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I also went through Medlink Students to Dnipro and they are very helpful, they are always available when I have questions I contact them and they help me.
Tee202020
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello,This link was what exactly the conversation going through my mind! I’m thinking of doing the same as you guys. How did it all go?Thanks!T
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (25)
30.86%
Less motivated (56)
69.14%

Watched Threads