Report 1 month ago
hmmm yea I get what you mean
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
uni2019
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is option of stepping down if year of entry is too high or over whelming. People without my level of clinical qualifications not to mention experience are going into year 4, so I will take my chances and see how I get on
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ive applied via Medlink been over 2 m month now still waiting
SandiyG
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How much is Med kings charging?
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ring them to confirm according to 4 year dentistry medlinks charge £7500 is what am payjng. however Faheem bhai I spoke to from Medkings is charging £4500 so PLEASE call to clarify otherwise once you send your docs to medlinks your exclusively there's no matter what. which is what situation am in
SandiyG
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just to sort out all the documents and your admission? 😳
(Original post by Ace_star)
ring them to confirm according to 4 year dentistry medlinks charge £7500 is what am payjng. however Faheem bhai I spoke to from Medkings is charging £4500 so PLEASE call to clarify otherwise once you send your docs to medlinks your exclusively there's no matter what. which is what situation am in
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you know what it is bro. it brings money to agency and dnipro uni yeah if anything learn from my mistake. however when I signed up for medlinks there was no cheaper agency but at least u HV that option now of asking Medkings to see what they say
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I get your pain, any little amount of savings matters, but at the end of the day if Medlinks can get you what is impossible in the UK I suppose that's the main thing. Ace_star when are you going to look for accommodation. am worried if it's left till end of Sept all good ones might be gone. I don't have plans of traveling to Dnipro until a week to starting so I don't know what to do. Medkings said they will help to secure accommodation for me but am wondering if i should look for one myself earlier
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've booked my ticket for the 23rd of September 1 week before I start. its dirt cheap there I've been looking on your tube its cheap as 3rd world countries. am planning on getting temporary place until we figure until I can find 3 or more students and maybe rent a big house as this will be the cheapest option plus if I need help on a particular topic we can study together
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Faheem was being brutally honest that there's not many British student there so i really wanna change that to make us more confident. meanwhile when asking Medlink the same question all they do it send you a YouTube link of some British female student.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are very brave to book your flights already, I've not booked flights myself as I keep thinking what if the admission does not go through, I shouldn't really be thinking that way I can't help it. checked several times and flights are very reasonable so that's reassuring that it won't be that bad if left till late. Temporary accommodation is definitely a good option to start with while getting to know the area before committing to a place. It will be nice for us coming from the UK to stay close together.
Faheem was being brutally honest that there's not many British student there so i really wanna change that to make us more confident. meanwhile when asking Medlink the same question all they do it send you a YouTube link of some British female student.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you book lasts minute be prepared to pay more. I book my ticket for £22 one way (dont know exactly when course ends) plus £6 for 10 kg bag. this is to Kiev BTW because directly to dnipro its about avg of £95 one way. I prefer to land at Kiev then chill in Kiev for a few days then grab a train to different cities working my down to dnipro.

pm us if you want.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SandiyG)
Just to sort out all the documents and your admission? 😳
the prices mentioned is for the first year including the course but after that its £3000 per year
SandiyG
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Right right, I understand now. 🙈 thanks for clarifying it. I was starting to think wow bank of mum and dads must have got a bonus this year 🙈
the prices mentioned is for the first year including the course but after that its £3000 per year
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
speak to Faheem Medkings hecwill reassure u
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's entirely up to you who you want to go with to sort your admission . If you really want to spend extra money with Medlinks because of your fear of Medkings then that's fine, anything that will give you peace of mind at the end of the day. Am with Medkings and feel very reassured
(Original post by SunshineKelly)
I'm still thinking of going with Medlink. Medkings seems a bit risky to me provided that the Dnipro university admission team redirected me to Medlink. I don't want to waste yet another year.
samurai_pak
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did you get through to the uni? whenever I call to speak to them on the number available on Google, nobody ever answers at Dnipro!
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yea because medlinks is their UCAS and if you email dnipro they will confirm this. if u worried just go the Medlink
samurai_pak
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've PMd you bro
yea because medlinks is their UCAS and if you email dnipro they will confirm this. if u worried just go the Medlink
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.54%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.11%

Watched Threads