Accomodation dnipro Watch

Anna Maria2020
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Does someone knows about the accommodation in Dnipro. I would like to know how are the prices there. How much is cost an apartment near the Dnipro Medical Institute. How abut if there is any hostel and how are the conditions? price?
Ace_star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there I start in October 1st coming from uk. Just had a look on 3 website's they are quite affordable tbh
Lordofmud
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ukraine is not where you should seriously stake your future:

https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs...l-universities
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
at end of the day i rather study at Dnipro £3000 than go to other Eu countries at avg £7000 fees. its dirt cheap to live and I won't be in debt because in my summer holiday I can save up for the tuition fees
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hira akbar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ace_star)
Hi there I start in October 1st coming from uk. Just had a look on 3 website's they are quite affordable tbh
Hi,
Where r coming from uk ??
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hira akbar)
Hi,
Where r coming from uk ??
I don't get your question
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Haroonjamil)
are you going via medlink? if you are, how much are you paying in the first year?
yes Medlinks

Year 1 (agency fee:£1750 + £6000

year 2:£3000
Year 3 :£3000
Year 4 :£3000
SandiyG
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Is there any other agencies that works with this uni?
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There are other agencies that do the application as well. I am currently in touch with Med Kings Europe, they seem to be good. I have completed my application today through them waiting for reply. Study medicine Europe also do application to Dnipro
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
oh I didn't know this. I emailed dnipro and they directed me me to medlinks. medlinks let me skip years whereas SME didn't not allow me
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A lot of people have mentioned that they were directed to medlinks, which I think has been working with Dnipro Uni for a very long time, but I think other agencies can get you graduate entry too. Am hoping to start from 3rd year. My agency Med Kings Europe seems very confident that it will go through. Am yet to see if it is possible and the best part of it is that, you don't have to pay them any upfront fee for the application. You pay after you have received your admission offer. That's made me to have confidence in them
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
could you give me the breakdown of the fees for each year plus agency fee. and I will compare it with mine
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
They have their charge of 2500, which is very reasonable considering that they will do all the leg work and support you when you get to the country to settle down.
The first year of entry be it graduate entry or undergraduate is 4500 the years afterwards are 3000 each.
I don't know if for sure there will be other charges for starting in a certain year
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
so basically medlinks have charged me £500 more and Ive already payed them £750 and signed the contract
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
if you can tell them my situation as not made of money, I've taken a year out and being ignored most of the time from medlinks. its like once they took my money they hardley reply
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Am just waiting and keeping my fingers crossed that my application will go through with this agency, so far all they have said seems to be the best in the market.
Have you received your offer letter yet?
If yes how long did it take?
When are you looking to start?.
So many questions haha
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
keep asking the questions the more the better for us. am looking to start in October for a 4 year graduate entry for dentistry. I've not received a letter and I applied 2 month ago. can you PM me their what's app number
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SunshineKelly)
Never heard of Medkings. Are you sure they are a real agency that can get you in Dnipro? You should ask the university first and make sure.
I hope they are. I've not given them a penny yet, so nothing to loose.
They sounded very good, answered all my questions professionally. They said I will get my admission before the end of this week, which if I do, I will be calling the university myself to confirm that my admission is legit before I pay the agency the first installment of their charge.
If they turn out to be real, I will advertise them to anyone I know. So let me keep my fingers and toes crossed till end of the week.
uni2019
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Apparently the University will refer you back to Medlinks, they don't take students directly. So for now I will wait till end of the week which is just 2days away, if I get no joy with my current agency, I will gladly go to the already known and established agencies
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
according to that business name no results are showing on company house. they could be registered abroad and still have a link. you rather go through the trusted agency which the uni recommends which is medlinks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (190)
12.74%
Excited (123)
8.25%
Worried (279)
18.71%
Terrified (343)
23%
Meh (124)
8.32%
Confused (35)
2.35%
Putting on a brave face (202)
13.55%
Impatient (195)
13.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise