mylifeisuseless
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Currently struggling with an epq topic , want it to be related to politics and femininity (relative to my fine arts course and Gov, Politics). Thinking of exploring how femininity can be depicted through prime ministerial positions (ref 1979,2017) however im concerned w how limited that could become... ANY idEAS??!!!
apk200
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mylifeisuseless)
Currently struggling with an epq topic , want it to be related to politics and femininity (relative to my fine arts course and Gov, Politics). Thinking of exploring how femininity can be depicted through prime ministerial positions (ref 1979,2017) however im concerned w how limited that could become... ANY idEAS??!!!
Oooo gr8 ideas btw. Maybe you could also talk about how there is only one female judge. Talk about rise in participation of females in politics, including prime ministers. Just in general, female representation in the political system today. There’s a lot to say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (82)
31.06%
Less motivated (182)
68.94%

Watched Threads