minlordess
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How can I get a decent grade in law while putting in the bare minimum effort? By decent grade I mean like a C, that'd be enough for me tbh I'm so DONE with law. I went into law as a delusional little weasel thinking I'd be a dEteCtive and now I would rather do anything but law in my future. What are like the most vital things to know for A Level Law that would make you pass? Help a stressed out gal I'm very stressed
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by minlordess)
How can I get a decent grade in law while putting in the bare minimum effort? By decent grade I mean like a C, that'd be enough for me tbh I'm so DONE with law. I went into law as a delusional little weasel thinking I'd be a dEteCtive and now I would rather do anything but law in my future. What are like the most vital things to know for A Level Law that would make you pass? Help a stressed out gal I'm very stressed
Buy one of those Law revision guides like "Law for dummies"
username4481952
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
theres some good revision guides on amazon that can help but i know how much content there is to learn so to even get a C is probably going to need quite a bit of revision
Mimir
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Law requires a lot of reading even to scrape a basic understanding.

It can be crammed, but I'd advise strongly against it.

Get a revision guide, it will give you the bare bones .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (31)
13.84%
Virtual campus tours/open days (50)
22.32%
Live streaming events (21)
9.38%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (21)
9.38%
A uni comparison tool (51)
22.77%
An in-person event when available (50)
22.32%