The Student Room Group

Higher chemistry or higher RMPS?

For my sixth year subject choices I’m not sure whether to crash higher chemistry (want to do psychology and biology at university and this would help) or crash higher rmps (would be less stress as I’m also doing 3 advanced highers) also my mum is an rmps teacher and although she couldn’t help with the units my school does it would make her happy
If you’re doing 3 Advanced highers already my advice would be to not put any more added pressure on yourself because you’re going to have a hard year as it is. However if you are set on doing another higher on top of that I’d say RMPS, particularly since your mum teaches it because that will be a lot of help.
Original post by Katemargaretxxx
For my sixth year subject choices I’m not sure whether to crash higher chemistry (want to do psychology and biology at university and this would help) or crash higher rmps (would be less stress as I’m also doing 3 advanced highers) also my mum is an rmps teacher and although she couldn’t help with the units my school does it would make her happy

There are pros and cons to each, but if you're doing it alongside 3 AHs, the one you think you'll find less stressful/more straightforward would be advised (if you absolutely have to take either of them!). I wouldn't advise letting what would make your mum happy play any part in your decision though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending