Check out my instagram to help students Watch

Nicoletania
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Welcome to Your Opportunity to ask current or former university students questions about universities or courses you're applying to!

Whether you're about to attend university this year, currently researching and applying for 2019 entry, or are just curious about the whole thing, here you can find a list of threads across TSR dedicated to giving you more information. We have scores of students studying loads of different subjects at lots of universities ready to answer your questions.

Clearing , International, Disabled Students , Joint Honours , Mature Students , A Level Student
Studying music alongside your degree

University Courses
Computer Science , Design , Economics , Egyptology , History , Medicine , Nursing and Midwifery , Languages , Law , Politics & International Relations , Psychology, Veterinary Medicine

Universities

Anglia Ruskin , Aston , Bath , Birkbeck , Birmingham , Bristol , Brunel , Cambridge , Cambridge , Cardiff , City (London) , Chester , Coventry , Cranfield , Cumbria , Durham , Edinburgh , Essex , Glasgow , Greenwich , Heriot-Watt , Huddersfield, Imperial , Keele , King's College London , Kingston , Lancaster , Leeds , Leicester , Liverpool Hope , Liverpool John Moores , Liverpool , London Met , London School of Economics , Loughborough , Manchester Met , Manchester , Middlesex , Newcastle , Northumbria , Nottingham , Nottingham Trent , Open Uni , Plymouth , Portsmouth , QMUL , Queen's Belfast , Reading , Royal Holloway , SOAS , Sheffield Hallam , Southampton Solent , Southampton , St Andrews , Staffordshire , Suffolk , Surrey , Sussex , University College London , UCLan , UEA (East Anglia) , UWE (West of England) , UWS (West of Scotland) , Warwick

Are you a student and your university or course is missing from this list? Feel feel to make a thread in the relevant university forum or relevant university course forum and Tag me.

Thanks to all the students who are helping this to happen.:adore:

HI!!
I have a instagram page called homeofastudent which is aimed to help give students little tricks and hacks on how to make student life just that little bit easier! Take a look ❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed