The Student Room Group

University of sheffield, LEEDS,QMUL for Msc international marketing and management

Hey guys i have received the following offers for Msc international marketing and management from these 3 universities.
Iam confused between these 3 universities in terms of its reputation amongst employers and the city and student experience.
Though london has an edge but i believe that living in london is just overrated.
And in terms of ranking university of Sheffield is ahead of all these university in my designated course.
Can some please share their opinion for which uni shall i opt for ?
Original post by Anas09
Hey guys i have received the following offers for Msc international marketing and management from these 3 universities.
Iam confused between these 3 universities in terms of its reputation amongst employers and the city and student experience.
Though london has an edge but i believe that living in london is just overrated.
And in terms of ranking university of Sheffield is ahead of all these university in my designated course.
Can some please share their opinion for which uni shall i opt for ?

Pick the most interesting course and work out where grads end up. Don't worry about rankings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending