The Student Room Group

Kira Interview - MSc Entrepreneurship Innovation & Mgmt - Imperial Business School

Hey guys,

I just finished my interview for Imperial and although the application comes with strong references, grades and an okay interview, I messed up the first question that asked me to introduce myself and show my ID for at least 20 seconds.

I did show the ID, but for no more than 5 seconds. Do you think that can ruin a whole application? It was an incredibly easy task to do, I know, but sometimes you get caught up in it and timing was an issue here.

If it is only a matter of verification, do you know of anyone that had a similar issue and still got an offer? Have they asked you/your friend to send them additional documentation and closed an eye on this mistake?

Thanks in advance,

G
Hi there, I just finished my interview for Msc IEM last week. I wouldn't think this is a big issue here. From my own experience, although I held my id for approx 20 seconds, I still don't think the admission team can clearly see through the details on my id (ie photo or personal information). Please do not worry too much about this! And I also have a quick question regarding how long it takes to get decision after the interview? Have you heard back from them? Thanks!

H
Reply 2
Hi there, i am applying for the msc IEM as well. I would like to know whether you've heard back from the Imperial yet? Thank you a lot.
J
Original post by horace.w777
Hi there, I just finished my interview for Msc IEM last week. I wouldn't think this is a big issue here. From my own experience, although I held my id for approx 20 seconds, I still don't think the admission team can clearly see through the details on my id (ie photo or personal information). Please do not worry too much about this! And I also have a quick question regarding how long it takes to get decision after the interview? Have you heard back from them? Thanks!

H
Original post by zyyys208
Hi there, i am applying for the msc IEM as well. I would like to know whether you've heard back from the Imperial yet? Thank you a lot.
J

Sry for the late reply. Unfortunately, i got rejected after the interview.
Hi There, can anyone please reply to this with some of the questions they got in their interview?

Quick Reply

Latest