TheLukeManster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Guys, im so scared to even start revising because, i'm scared if I put the effort and end up failing. I'm scared hard work won't pay off?

I'm scared I've left revision too late??

I feel like giving up ..
LA97
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You're describing a complete paradox. Hard work will pay off. Not revising is a sure way not to succeed. Just start and take it step by step, maybe one hour a day for a week, then two, then three
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by TheLukeManster)
Guys, im so scared to even start revising because, i'm scared if I put the effort and end up failing. I'm scared hard work won't pay off?

I'm scared I've left revision too late??

I feel like giving up ..
One thing you do know if you put no work in then you are more likely to fail. Your argument makes no sense and sounds more like an excuse.
TheLukeManster
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Louu1)
You're describing a complete paradox. Hard work will pay off. Not revising is a sure way not to succeed. Just start and take it step by step, maybe one hour a day for a week, then two, then three
So if I revise, it will pay off I will never fail! I don't know why I doubt myself so much and this is the reason why I underperformed in my mocks and get 6's and 5's in everything except english were i got a 7 and 8.

So, If I start doing like for example, 6 hours daily for the remaining 4 months can I still pass these GCSES?
tugceerten
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You can do it! Even if you do badly, at least you tried! You don't want to feel like you could have tried harder! Start now! + you can still get good grades! It's not too late! I believe in youuuuu <33
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed