The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Masters days a week/hours

HI!
I am wondering how many days a week an Essex masters student is in? Specifically MSc Organised Crime course, do you have main teaching days and then some outside options? Or is it spread out?
Also, when can you see the timetables and choose courses?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Have you thought about contacting the uni or looking at their website? You may find some helpful information there :smile:

Either ways, I'll bump this thread so someone might give some specific advice. :bump:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Crow_M
Have you thought about contacting the uni or looking at their website? You may find some helpful information there :smile:

Either ways, I'll bump this thread so someone might give some specific advice. :bump:

Thank you!
I've contacted them but they've just told me timetables change so they can't be sure, just wondering if a current student could give any insight :tongue:
Original post by smegsxo
HI!
I am wondering how many days a week an Essex masters student is in? Specifically MSc Organised Crime course, do you have main teaching days and then some outside options? Or is it spread out?
Also, when can you see the timetables and choose courses?
Thanks!

Hey! I’m starting there this fall to get my masters in Criminology. I don’t have any good information on the course but I’m curious, have you figured out accommodations yet? I’m struggling massively to decide on a place.
Reply 4
Original post by lisette117
Hey! I’m starting there this fall to get my masters in Criminology. I don’t have any good information on the course but I’m curious, have you figured out accommodations yet? I’m struggling massively to decide on a place.

Hi!
That's why I'm trying to find out, as if it's 2/3 days a week there's little point in me paying for accommodation!
Original post by smegsxo
Hi!
That's why I'm trying to find out, as if it's 2/3 days a week there's little point in me paying for accommodation!

Oh yeah that makes sense. You from the area then? I’m from California so will need accommodations either way hahah
Reply 6
Oh yeah that makes sense. You from the area then? I’m from California so will need accommodations either way hahah

Oh that's cool! I'm about an hour drive away and have connections in the area should I need somewhere to stay :tongue: hope you enjoy the course!
I got it like a month after being accepted it didn’t come right away! The meadows was the other one I was seriously considering but when I added it up it’s £2000 more for the year than living off campus :frown: that’s why I’m hoping off campus but in student housing is a happy medium. Yeah I would agree most stuff seems like it’s on campus, I’m going for the housing with the most flat mates though so I could meet more people! I’ve had spread sheets pictures pros and cons and prices of accommodations for months hahah I’m so worried about making the wrong choice!
I got it like a month after being accepted it didn’t come right away! The meadows was the other one I was seriously considering but when I added it up it’s £2000 more for the year than living off campus :frown: that’s why I’m hoping off campus but in student housing is a happy medium. Yeah I would agree most stuff seems like it’s on campus, I’m going for the housing with the most flat mates though so I could meet more people! I’ve had spread sheets pictures pros and cons and prices of accommodations for months hahah I’m so worried about making the wrong choice!

OOps I meant 2000 more for the year living ON campus

Quick Reply

Latest