The Student Room Group

I think I like this friend (but I also have a boyfriend)

Hi guys!

So, valentines day is coming and my school has a service that allows you to send messages/gifts/flowers to the one that you’re interested (in the same school of course) anonymously (unless you want otherwise).

I’ve had a slight crush on my classmate, I share classes with him everyday and we chat a lot. However, I don’t think that he is interested in my in the boyfriend girlfriend way, he’s just that type of person that is kind and warm and funny to everybody, especially girls. But still, I like him, because he actually makes the effort to start conversations with me everyday, asks if I’m okay when I have bad grades or when I’m in a mood.

Should I or should I not send him a message saying that I like you or something like that? We’re in year 13 anyway, he’s gonna go to a different uni so we probably won’t see each other for very long.
why are you still with your boyfriend if your clearly interested in other people?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
why are you still with your boyfriend if your clearly interested in other people?

yup, it’s bad I know, but it just is, I think I’m very greedy and self interested, and I only fancy things that are out of reach

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending