The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Current student accommodation swap

Hello!! I currently live in Angel Lane (51 weeks) but would like to swap with someone who has a shorter contract as my course does not require me to be here that long. This is ideal for someone on a Medical/Nursing/Dentistry course.
The rooms are very new and have ensuites. I have 7 lovely flatmates who are all very clean and super chill and quiet. My room has a double bed and a large desk facing a massive window overlooking Westfield. The kitchen is also very new and clean with a large island and 4 sofas.
The accommodation is a 2 minute walk from the Stratford Station, Westfield shopping centre and Stratford Centre which contains a Sainsburys and Lidl for food shopping; everything is very close so it's super convenient and Westfield is massive and has everything.
The Jubilee and Central lines both run from Stratford Station as well as the DLR and National Rail Services. Waterloo, Guy's and Strand campus are all directly accessible within 25 minutes.
Please let me know if you want to swap as I'm sure there are people who will need a longer contract and I would like a shorter one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest