The Student Room Group

Revision

I feel like I can never stick to revision timetables so instead, I make myself a goal for the end of the week (how much revision I should have done)is that a good idea? but I'm wondering when do I start revising for my GCSE. I have 2 GCSE this year and I am stressing a lot. any advice about revising would help.Thanks!
Original post by LuizaSmith230
I feel like I can never stick to revision timetables so instead, I make myself a goal for the end of the week (how much revision I should have done)is that a good idea? but I'm wondering when do I start revising for my GCSE. I have 2 GCSE this year and I am stressing a lot. any advice about revising would help.Thanks!

If it works for you then it is definitely a good idea
Reply 2
Yep I agree timetables are hard but once you get used to them you literally want to revise everyday! 😂
Thanks for the help I will definitely try a revision timetable and stick to it. Do you know any good timetable templates?(Original post by halsx11)Yep I agree timetables are hard but once you get used to them you literally want to revise everyday! 😂
Thank you so much for this information i will definitely try and make a revision timetable as soon as possible.
Reply 5
I don’t have any templates but you can just type it in on google and it gives u some. I just made a table and labelled the subjects and days of it gives u any ideas. 👍
Thank you

Original post by halsx11
I don’t have any templates but you can just type it in on google and it gives u some. I just made a table and labelled the subjects and days of it gives u any ideas. 👍
Reply 7
It’s fine I’m happy to help ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest