I feel miserable and like I’m gonna die. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Some days I’m fine but some I have this dread that puts me out of focus from everything. Most of the time when I’m in bed I feel like I’m going to be kidnapped or I’ll make up a situation in my head that I will die or go through something bad. It stops my sleep and I hate it so much. I have a friend who has anxiety and sensory autism and another friend that’s fine but whenever I get scared she’s like “you’re copying (friend)” so I try hide it. She judges me a lot but I can’t break friends.
kazzykat95
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Some days I’m fine but some I have this dread that puts me out of focus from everything. Most of the time when I’m in bed I feel like I’m going to be kidnapped or I’ll make up a situation in my head that I will die or go through something bad. It stops my sleep and I hate it so much. I have a friend who has anxiety and sensory autism and another friend that’s fine but whenever I get scared she’s like “you’re copying (friend)” so I try hide it. She judges me a lot but I can’t break friends.
Have you tried talking to your family about how you feel? Visiting your GP may also help. I know you feel that you "can't break friends", but honestly she doesn't sound like a nice person at all tbh: not someone who you would want to be friends with if she's constantly putting you down like that. There's also an online forum called Elefriends (run by MIND) which I personally recommend, as you can talk about your problems with people who are going through similar things: https://www.elefriends.org.uk/
If you need urgent help, I recommend contacting the Samaritans on 116 123, who are available 24/7.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads