UWS Lanarkshire Mental Health Nursing 2019 Watch

louisewillis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello!

I've just accepted my place for BSc Mental Health Nursing at University of the West of Scotland 2019, and I'm looking for others!!

Please are you out there...
Simon Nicol
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by louisewillis)
Hello!

I've just accepted my place for BSc Mental Health Nursing at University of the West of Scotland 2019, and I'm looking for others!!

Please are you out there...
Still waiting to hear back. Anyone else heard?
MissDeeCee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve just received an offer 😊
Simon Nicol
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MissDeeCee)
I’ve just received an offer 😊
Me too! Well done 😊
MissDeeCee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well done to u too! wasn’t expecting to hear back so quick as they said at the interview March/April. With only 38 places I’m so happy I’ve got an offer!
louisewillis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Neither did I! I applied on 18/01/19, got my interview on 26/01/19, then got my offer on 01/02/19! So I feel very fortunate to have found out so soon!

(Original post by MissDeeCee)well done to u too! wasn’t expecting to hear back so quick as they said at the interview March/April. With only 38 places I’m so happy I’ve got an offer!
WeeDebs
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi There, I was wondering what the maths and English test was like for UWS Nursing mental health, was it all difficult, I've not did maths for a long time :-)
MissDeeCee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WeeDebs)
Hi There, I was wondering what the maths and English test was like for UWS Nursing mental health, was it all difficult, I've not did maths for a long time :-)
I didn’t do a maths or English test, we had a group interview- 10 of us with 2 lectures and a 3rd year student. Had two picture cards to pick and then discuss and 3 questions relating to nursing put to the group. Have u got an interview?
WeeDebs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I didn’t do a maths or English test, we had a group interview- 10 of us with 2 lectures and a 3rd year student. Had two picture cards to pick and then discuss and 3 questions relating to nursing put to the group. Have u got an interview?
Hi there thank you for your reply, so im still waiting to hear back only applied a couple days ago, I know its past the ucas submission date but they said they would still consider applications so fingers crossed. How did u get on, did u get an offer? Debs
MissDeeCee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there thank you for your reply, so im still waiting to hear back only applied a couple days ago, I know its past the ucas submission date but they said they would still consider applications so fingers crossed. How did u get on, did u get an offer? Debs
That’s no problem 😊 best of luck! Did u apply to any other universities? I got a conditional offer last week so I’m really pleased x
WeeDebs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That’s no problem 😊 best of luck! Did u apply to any other universities? I got a conditional offer last week so I’m really pleased x
Well done thats amazing, so yeh just applied to UWS and Caledonian in Glasgow, I already work in mental health have done for 4years so im hoping that ll help with application and soften the blow when they see my maths is not great 🙈🙈 Good luck with everything you never know we could be in same class fingers crossed x
MissDeeCee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WeeDebs)Well done thats amazing, so yeh just applied to UWS and Caledonian in Glasgow, I already work in mental health have done for 4years so im hoping that ll help with application and soften the blow when they see my maths is not great 🙈🙈 Good luck with everything you never know we could be in same class fingers crossed x

I’ve applied to gcu too still waiting to hear back though... experience should go in ur favour- I’m doing my hnc cap at the moment as a ‘mature student’ 🙈 all the best with everything keep me posted on how u get on! X
WeeDebs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WeeDebs)Well done thats amazing, so yeh just applied to UWS and Caledonian in Glasgow, I already work in mental health have done for 4years so im hoping that ll help with application and soften the blow when they see my maths is not great 🙈🙈 Good luck with everything you never know we could be in same class fingers crossed x

I’ve applied to gcu too still waiting to hear back though... experience should go in ur favour- I’m doing my hnc cap at the moment as a ‘mature student’ 🙈 all the best with everything keep me posted on how u get on!
Thank you, you too, yes im the same completed my hnd in Acting believe it or not around 6 yrs ago loved doing higher education, im 37 with kids so defos a mature student 🙊🙊 good luck and fingers crossed with everything x
MissDeeCee
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fingers crossed! Yeah got an unconditional offer so just need to pass all the units of my hnc. I’ve still not heard back from my other applications but not that bothered now tbh as uws was my first choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of Scotland
    Postgraduate Open Day - Paisley Campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 28 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (59)
15.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (35)
9.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (73)
19.31%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (56)
14.81%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (42)
11.11%
How can I be the best version of myself? (113)
29.89%

Watched Threads