Report 2 weeks ago
hes dead and old news
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I personally don’t see the point In going after dead people.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
hes dead and old news
So what.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew97)
You don’t? Justice must be done, even if it means going after a dead man, it will at least crush his reputation.
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
So what.
well whats the point?
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
well whats the point?
He is one of the biggest music figures of all time, a reputation sky high, if he did do these actions he can still be punished, his reputation is still alive.
Rainfall
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
He is one of the biggest music figures of all time, a reputation sky high, if he did do these actions he can still be punished, his reputation is still alive.
people enjoy his music so much so his reputation is still gonna be high.or even.higher after this
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
people enjoy his music so much so his reputation is still gonna be high.or even.higher after this
That’s not my point, the victims have come out and with this new video being released it will do a number on his rep, people will see him for what he really is.
Wōden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
At the very least it gives some recompense to the victims. I can't imagine what it must be like to see everybody else praise somebody like they were a saint, whilst you know from personal experience that they were actually a monster behind closed doors.

Plus, as is often the case with high profile abusers, there will undoubtably have been people around them who knew exactly what was going on, and either did nothing about it, or worse helped to facilitate and cover it up. These people should also be held to account.
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Was Jackson ever found guilty of anything? I'd imagine if he is innocent, he is probably laughing at the absurdity of it all as many innocent people would.

I can't see the vid on my phone though so can't see the manner or the context
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Another media spin. I find it shocking people believe he did it, they’ve clearly not done their own research and just let the media feed them like dogs.

This interview was because of a private lawsuit by staff at the Neverland ranch because they believed they were wrongfully dismissed. He was clearly shocked that these questions were coming up and knew it was ridiculous to be asking such questions hence why he can’t take it seriously, I myself also tend to laugh in a shocked way or grin when I’m annoyed or slightly angry. The guy in the 1993 case come out and said it was a lie to get his parents money, Macaulay has always said MJ never did anything wrongful, hence his shock and anger - especially since it had nothing to do with the actual case.

Have you ever been wrongfully accused of something or been told something you know is totally untrue? It’s common people laugh in a somewhat smirky way, it doesn’t mean you find it humorous.
Last edited by 3121; 2 weeks ago
ItsTomii
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Oh look. Another molestation accusation for an extremely famous person. Who didn’t see this coming?
faqir
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think he wanted to show that these 'false' allegations are not going to perturb his happy life
sunsetsaturday
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
He wasn't a child molester. He was calling people out, look at the lyrics of the uncensored version of They Don't Care About Us. Whenever someone calls out corruption, they get framed with something by the news. Assange raped two Swedish girls... sure...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (31)
12.11%
Yes - a food allergy (27)
10.55%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (8)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.52%
No (181)
70.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed