The Student Room Group

5/5 Offers and can't decide - help

So with the firm/insurance date looming I really need to make a decision but I'm so indecisive and am finding it really difficult. I have received offers to study English Literature at the University of Manchester, University of Sheffield, University of Bristol, University of Leeds and Cardiff University. If anyone has any insight or extra information/personal experience or friends stories that could help me learn a bit more before making choice that would be so useful.

Thank you x
Original post by meganlit
So with the firm/insurance date looming I really need to make a decision but I'm so indecisive and am finding it really difficult. I have received offers to study English Literature at the University of Manchester, University of Sheffield, University of Bristol, University of Leeds and Cardiff University. If anyone has any insight or extra information/personal experience or friends stories that could help me learn a bit more before making choice that would be so useful.

Thank you x

Surely you had some criteria for choosing them in the beginning?
Have you been to open days to hep you make your mind up?

Make a list of criteria that are important to you and then mark each one out of ten.
You can make some criteria more importnat than others by adding weighting.
See if any come out as clear winners.

Distance
City
Rep
Teaching
Course content
Social life
Employment
Friendliness.
Facilities.
Accommodation quality and expense.
Campus