What's your "Type" in People? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Am I dumb for having one? Bc I always go for the same kinds of guys (short preferably sporty, with tattoos, bit of a bad boy). My friends tell me Im limiting myself but I find loads of guys like that at uni etc so don't care. Do you have a type in people whether personality or looks?
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nerdy

Nah, it’s okay to have a type. Lots of people have a type so it’s normals
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TheNewLad
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Similar sense of humour and interests is all I care about to be honest. Makes conversation nice and easy.
tashkent46
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She has to have 'the look' it's indescribable I'm afraid but when I see it I know, it's what seperates an attractive or even beautiful girl from a special one. Usually after I've noticed this everything else falls into place. It's like my eyes are telling me 'look here is a funny, considerate, intelligent lady, I've done half the work for you now go'
WaffleApple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Am I dumb for having one? Bc I always go for the same kinds of guys (short preferably sporty, with tattoos, bit of a bad boy). My friends tell me Im limiting myself but I find loads of guys like that at uni etc so don't care. Do you have a type in people whether personality or looks?
Oh yes I have a specific type.

Small, extremely slim and petite. Long hair (bum length). Not a huge ass and not huge boobs. Personality: fun, outgoing and a little weird round the edges.

I know, with how specific I am it makes finding girlfriends difficult!
Jack22031994
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everyone has a type, dont worry!

However, I dont think anyone will find their 'perfect' girl/boyfriend, who meets all the things they like.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My mates are a broad mix, but they are all without fail switched on and funny as ****. I surround myself with funny people because I am so ****ing dull.

In terms of wimminz I've mixed it up a bit in the past but in future it needs to be someone that is switched on and also someone that is into weird metal.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
My type is blonde and funny and taller than me. Someone that is outgoing to counteract my shyness

All my boyfriends look the same and act the same but I’m not changing
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Girls who are funny and know how to have a laugh/not take themselves seriously, smart, don't mind if they're quiet or confident, good at having deep convos, preferably spiritual but I don't mind if they're not.

Then again, I'm not too picky. If we vibe with each other then that's good enough
WaffleApple
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
Everyone has a type, dont worry!

However, I dont think anyone will find their 'perfect' girl/boyfriend, who meets all the things they like.
I did find my perfect girlfriend. She was a dress size 6. Weighed about 6 stone... only like 5.3” tall, foot size 4... LONG Blonde hair... Huge blue eyes. Then I lost her 😅
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by WaffleApple)
I did find my perfect girlfriend. She was a dress size 6. Weighed about 6 stone... only like 5.3” tall, foot size 4... LONG Blonde hair... Huge blue eyes. Then I lost her 😅
what happened
username4477046
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In people generally I talk to everyone. With partners. Someone i connect with. Then I lose several months and start the process again
VegetableMarvell
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Funny, politically similar guys who like debating things with me. And then I have to be attracted to them physically. But on that front, I don't really have a type.
WaffleApple
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what happened
Well technically I dumped her.

Found out she cheated on me. She was a model so it was inevitable that she’d have sex with someone to benefit her career eventually lol.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Broody, like kinda angry looking but with a twisted twinkle in their eye.
Good sense of humour, bit twisted, bit mean.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Female.
Ninomi
Badges: 11
Report 1 week ago
Funny, dark and inappropriate sense of humour, intelligent, confident, has ambitions.

In terms of looks, I prefer dark hair and dark eyes.
eez
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
dogs
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ninomi)
Funny, dark and inappropriate sense of humour, intelligent, confident, has ambitions.

In terms of looks, I prefer dark hair and dark eyes.
Sounds like me.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Similar interests to me and someone I just wanna shag the arse off. Not got a specific type really. It's fine to have types, especially given the fact that they're mostly just preferences and not always rigid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.23%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.43%
No, but I want to start (276)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (181)
24.43%
No, I chose not to (205)
27.67%