What's your "Type" in People? Watch

Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Am I dumb for having one? Bc I always go for the same kinds of guys (short preferably sporty, with tattoos, bit of a bad boy). My friends tell me Im limiting myself but I find loads of guys like that at uni etc so don't care. Do you have a type in people whether personality or looks?
It's fine. I'm a sucker for blondes for example and strangely enough I only managed to get one girl that wasn't a blonde. The other non-blondes never liked me..
geniusiq139
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ohhh yes I have a type.

I love Asian girls. Ranging from Pakistan and India, to Iran and Iraq. Not so into Chinese girls, but they’re okay.

On top of this, for me to find them sexually attractive, they’ve got to be skinny with a very slim frame. They also have to have a very pretty face. It’s a massive bonus if they have a really good fashion sense. But they usually do.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 6 hours ago
Generally, no. Not sure I have a specific type.
I’m no great catch, myself, and if everyone was this picky I would have never had any relationships.

Honesty, a nice genuine smile and confidence. Probably the only things I look for. The rest is subjective.
Someone could have a beautiful face and body but a nasty spoilt personality, then they are worse off than if they started with average looks.

Why would I set impossible physical standards for someone else to meet if I can’t meet most of them myself?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.16%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.48%
No, but I want to start (257)
37.46%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.76%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.13%