Crown Prosecution Legal Trainee Scheme 2019 Watch

UserU12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Even with the update I still can't help but check four billion times a day. I guess no news is good news for now lol!
pagelaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Same here.... By not giving us a decisive date, I'm checking many times a day too! If we get through, the next stage will be much harder, the assessment is normally based around a recent case so I've been keeping my eye on recent criminal cases which has a public interest aspect to it!
(Original post by UserU12)
Even with the update I still can't help but check four billion times a day. I guess no news is good news for now lol!
LollyLOU
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone has a response on their VI yet? Successful/unsuccessful? Suspense is killing me 😱
LollyLOU
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What update have you had on the VI? ...Ignore me I have just seen previous comments regarding 25th, thanks.

Did anyone apply last year and get to the legal assessment stage?

(Original post by pagelaw)
Same here.... By not giving us a decisive date, I'm checking many times a day too! If we get through, the next stage will be much harder, the assessment is normally based around a recent case so I've been keeping my eye on recent criminal cases which has a public interest aspect to it!
Last edited by LollyLOU; 3 months ago
Bar18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I did get through last year but not confident about this year (VI was terrible since we couldn't re-record).
The legal assessment was quite hard.
(Original post by LollyLOU)
What update have you had on the VI? ...Ignore me I have just seen previous comments regarding 25th, thanks.

Did anyone apply last year and get to the legal assessment stage?
Last edited by Bar18; 3 months ago
Bar18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone heard anything either way? I don't think I can wait any longer.
LollyLOU
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nope still have not heard. Highly doubt I will get through felt like I never had enough to say for question 2

(Original post by Bar18)
I did get through last year but not confident about this year (VI was terrible since we couldn't re-record).
The legal assessment was quite hard.
Really, what did the legal assessment consist of? Essay/prob Q or ?? did you get to the panel interview? Where the VI questions the same this year as last?
Bar18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They provide information before you take it and it was a problem question/factual scenario. Yes, the VI questions were very similar, although I can't remember exactly what was asked last year. Last year we had the benefit of re-recording however. Unfortunately, I did not get through to the panel interview. This year I don't even think I'll get to the legal assessment stage!
Nope still have not heard. Highly doubt I will get through felt like I never had enough to say for question 2

Really, what did the legal assessment consist of? Essay/prob Q or ?? did you get to the panel interview? Where the VI questions the same this year as last?
LollyLOU
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am the same I highly doubt I will get through to the next stage. Are you LPC or BPTC?
pagelaw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Still no news...... arghhh this is killing me!

Last year's question wasn't too difficult I heard - it was something to do with hearsay and the facts related close to Midmore and then a question on sentencing relating to the public interest factors and codes. Not sure why I am talking about this because I'm pretty sure I have failed on the VI!
Legaleaglefx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone had a reply? Just checked and nothing as of yet😩
pagelaw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nope nothing yet, luckily i just secured a TC so not sure if I will continue with this process even if I get through! Still want to know tho!
(Original post by Legaleaglefx)
Has anyone had a reply? Just checked and nothing as of yet😩
pagelaw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have just called the CPS and they have advised me to email them. I have just sent them an email asking when we will hear and will let you know if I get a response!
UserU12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thank you! I really hope they get back to us soon. It's taking ages.
I have just called the CPS and they have advised me to email them. I have just sent them an email asking when we will hear and will let you know if I get a response!
Bar18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I completed the BPTC last summer (2018), you?
I am the same I highly doubt I will get through to the next stage. Are you LPC or BPTC?
Bar18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes, last year it was on hearsay. Timing was a huge issue for me.
Still no news...... arghhh this is killing me!

Last year's question wasn't too difficult I heard - it was something to do with hearsay and the facts related close to Midmore and then a question on sentencing relating to the public interest factors and codes. Not sure why I am talking about this because I'm pretty sure I have failed on the VI!
Bar18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thank you! I just want to know now...
Law101mancs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I wish they would just put me out of my misery because right now I’m still holding onto this minuscule ridiculous grain of hope that I might have gotten through the VI. I want to crush that hope already. 😭😂😭
LollyLOU
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I havnt heard either 😱
LollyLOU
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am due to complete LPC this summer
(Original post by Bar18)
I completed the BPTC last summer (2018), you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.74%
No I am happy with my course choice (506)
58.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.45%

Watched Threads