The UK is leaving the EU Watch

European Union 
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
We here at the European Union are sad to let your nation go, it provided us a large chunk of the EU budget so now that you're gone we will all be poorer on both sides!
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Cool story bro...?

I mean you're like 2 years late to the party.
European Union 
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
Cool story bro...?

I mean you're like 2 years late to the party.
I'm not late the UK as of today is an EU member state though come March 29th there will be a cliff edge disaster!
mpaprika
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
..Jeremy Corbyn?
Violet Femme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I see TSR has banned the European Union.
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Violet Femme)
I see TSR has banned the European Union.
Probably for the best :dancing:
Burton Bridge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by European Union )
I'm not late the UK as of today is an EU member state though come March 29th there will be a cliff edge disaster!
For you're European companies if you deside to make their goods too expensive to complete with the global market. They will be out of work, is that cliff edge you are speaking of?
Ambitious1999
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by European Union )
We here at the European Union are sad to let your nation go, it provided us a large chunk of the EU budget so now that you're gone we will all be poorer on both sides!
Yes and there is not a damn thing we can do about this coming tradgedy.
A tiny majority voted to leave the EU based largely of lies and tabloid garbage and so we must leave, no matter what damage it does we all must leave

750,000 people marched in London asking for a people’s vote, they were completely ignored.

Scotland does not want to leave but they are ignored.

The leave campaign has been investigated for electoral fraud and the lies have been admitted but still we must leave.

A hard border in Ireland will bring back the troubles and terror, but just 52% voted leave and that’s the price we have to pay. The tiny majority voted and so we must leave whatever the cost.

Our needs and destiny is directed by trash like the Sun and Daily Mail and so we must follow their desires.

Hopes, plans, aspirations and opportunities are set to be scuttled living studying and working in Europe now a dream of the past. But the sun readers voted just 52% won and so we must leave.

In short Britain is going to Hell, I’m not sure if it’s to Hell and back but certainly to hell, most likely without a return ticket and there is not a bloody thing we can do about it.
CrazyConnor
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ambitious1999)
A tiny majority voted to leave the EU based largely of lies and tabloid garbage and so we must leave, no matter what damage it does we all must leave

750,000 people marched in London asking for a people’s vote, they were completely ignored.

Scotland does not want to leave but they are not considered.

The leave campaign has been investigated for electoral fraud and the lies have been admitted but still we must leave.

A hard border in Ireland will bring back the troubles and terror, but just 52% voted leave and that’s the price we have to pay. The tiny majority voted and so we must leave whatever the cost.

Our needs and destiny is directed by trash like the Sun and Daily Mail and so we must follow their desires.

Hopes, plans, aspirations and opportunities are set to be scuttled living studying and working in Europe now a dream of the past. But the sun readers voted just 52% won and so we must leave.

In short Britain is going to Hell, I’m not sure if it’s to Hell and back but certainly to hell, most likely without a return ticket and there is not a bloody thing we can do about it.
Yeah, but all the misery will be worth it to keep those damn immagrants out!
/sarcasm/
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ColinDent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

What a pile of drivel
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

This post has confirmed to me the following to be correct beyond any shadow of reasonable doubt.

The saddest thing about bigotry is that most bogots don't actually realise they they are bigots, they have convinced themselves they are well informed and thus acting on a noble cause.
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 1 week ago
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

I thought you were pro-Brexit. Troll confirmed.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CrazyConnor)
Yeah, but all the misery will be worth it to keep those damn immagrants out!
/sarcasm/
Lol yep thats it, no other possible reason is there /sarcasm/
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Really? First I've heard of this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (49)
9.37%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.68%
No, but I want to start (188)
35.95%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.33%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.68%