Undeclared ingredients in vaccines given to the third world Watch

PERSEPHONE333
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
A group of Catholic bishops in Kenya had a tetanus vaccine analysed. It was found to contain sterilising agents. The tetanus vaccine was to be given to women in Africa between the ages of 12 and 40.

The BBC said that the tetanus vaccine fears were 'unfounded'. So either the BBC is not to be trusted, or the independent laboratory that analysed the vaccine is not to be trusted.
Last edited by PERSEPHONE333; 2 weeks ago
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So you think vaccines shouldn’t be trusted then? Who do you think we should trust?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PERSEPHONE333)
A group of Catholic bishops in Kenya had a tetanus vaccine analysed. It was found to contain sterilising agents. The tetanus vaccine was to be given to women in Africa between the ages of 12 and 40.

The BBC said that the tetanus vaccine fears were 'unfounded'. So either the BBC is not to be trusted, or the independent laboratory that analysed the vaccine is not to be trusted.
According to UNICEF there is no lab in Kenya capable of unmdertaking such a test. I think you should read this, and stop spreading unfounded consipracy theories:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/te...sterilization/
Decahedron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The Catholic Bishops are the only ones that can't be trusted, pushing their "pro life" relgious dogma at the cost of people's lives.
Libtardian
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A little bit of extra aids never hurt any one.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PERSEPHONE333)

If only it were true! The population of Africa is predicted to go from 1 to 4 billion in the next 80 years.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TheStupidMoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Professional G)
So you think vaccines shouldn’t be trusted then? Who do you think we should trust?
Genuine independent third parties if you can find any.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
11.93%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.08%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.56%
No (251)
71.31%

Watched Threads