International foundation year Watch

REVY25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
After accomplishing my foundation with good grades am I eligible to apply to other UK universities using my results?? And what is approximate tuition cost for the foundation year
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by REVY25)
After accomplishing my foundation with good grades am I eligible to apply to other UK universities using my results?? And what is approximate tuition cost for the foundation year
Hi REVY25,

If you wish to apply to another university after your International Foundation Year, you will need to make an application through UCAS. The fees for the International Foundation Year in 2019/20 is £15,500 for three terms. More information about this course can be found here.

Susana
REVY25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
If you wish to apply to another university after your International Foundation Year, you will need to make an application through UCAS. The fees for the International Foundation Year in 2019/20 is £15,500 for three terms. More information about this course can be found here.

Susana
Alright thanx alot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (80)
59.7%
No (54)
40.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise