How do I tell my boyfriend his penis is too big

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Luxylu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My family is very religious which means I took the vow of chasity when I was thirteen. This means that my sex life could be described as difficult. Recently me and my boyfriend of five months have decided to have sex.however I still wanted to keep my virginity until marriage but don't want to bore him... I decided to do anal but it really hurts. we've been doing anal for about 5-6 weeks now, and it still hurts I pretend it's good for my boyfriend pleasure, but I think it down to his penis size.... he's 10.5" and I feel him rupturing my organs when we have sex... how do I tell him his **** is too big?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Luxylu)
My family is very religious which means I took the vow of chasity when I was thirteen. This means that my sex life could be described as difficult. Recently me and my boyfriend of five months have decided to have sex.however I still wanted to keep my virginity until marriage but don't want to bore him... I decided to do anal but it really hurts. we've been doing anal for about 5-6 weeks now, and it still hurts I pretend it's good for my boyfriend pleasure, but I think it down to his penis size.... he's 10.5" and I feel him rupturing my organs when we have sex... how do I tell him his **** is too big?
just tell him what you've posted here be honest.
also when you said ''don't want to bore him'' it sounds like you're thinking about sex and doing anal purley for him, especially as you're not enjoying it. these acts should be pleasurable for both parts and he shouldn't pressure you into anything you're not ready for
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (61)
15.14%
I'm not sure (14)
3.47%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (138)
34.24%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.49%
I'm not a current university student (184)
45.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed