Stretch marks

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have stretch marks on my bum I'm not pregnant or ever have been . I did try cocoa butter but made no difference , my boyfriend said it's ugly and I look better with my clothes on (I never slept with anyone but him and tried to look sexy for him lol I was so embarrassed) I never really was bothered about my stretch marks until naw , is their any treatments for it and price ?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Hon! Stretch marks are completely natural, normal and are a part of growing up. I understand your being insecure of them. It took me the longest time to accept the way I was, with all my imperfections.
It was very wrong of your boyfriend to tell you that your stretch marks make you look ugly. I can understand, how words coming from someone you love hurt a lot more, but I really want you to know that stretch marks don’t matter. Your body goes through many changes and every person who has been through such changes has them. And it’s okay.
Your stretch marks just add up to who are you and you shouldn’t worry about them or hate them because of someone else.
If you, however, do wish to do something about them for YOURSELF, you can try aloe vera gel.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have stretch marks on my bum I'm not pregnant or ever have been . I did try cocoa butter but made no difference , my boyfriend said it's ugly and I look better with my clothes on (I never slept with anyone but him and tried to look sexy for him lol I was so embarrassed) I never really was bothered about my stretch marks until naw , is their any treatments for it and price ?
First, get rid of the boyfriend as he's a piece of rubbish for saying those things to you.
Second, don't worry about them. They're normal and natural and fine. I have stretch marks on my hips and I've also never been pregnant. It's just part of your body, like your baby toe.
Toniparham
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your boyfriends a **** for saying that - having stretch marks is literally so normal and most women have at least a few. I have stretch marks on my boobs and my butt and it always frustrated me so much bc I’m completely flat chested and bummed but you just learn to accept them. There’s nothing wrong with you but if you wanna reduce the appearance you can use aloe or certain creams and oils - pretty much just keep your skin moisturised
Mamia000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is absolutely normal, i have mine since i was 15 and they still there. Used many creams but nothing helped. Somehow i used to it and i do not mind it now
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Everyone has stretch marks and if there are guys out there who think people with stretch marks are ugly, they're going to be very lonely.
SoftGingerCat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stretch marks are a completely natural occurance and your boyfriend should not be making you feel this way whatsoever. I think the problem here isn't your body but the relastionship you find youself in. Hope this helps~
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (4)
12.12%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (10)
30.3%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
9.09%
No, I haven't received any communication (16)
48.48%

Watched Threads