Rolf Harris entered primary school and waved at children! Watch

News Dude
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
The paedo walked into school grounds not far from his home and waved at pupils before the Headteacher asked him to leave the grounds!

Rolf claimed he was going to see what a carpenter at the school was doing and to get some wood from him, I think he was going to get another sort of woodie.

What should be done?
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It depends whether it breached his conditions or not.

He lives only a few doors down from the school, so there can’t be a minimum distance. I suspect his probation officer will have a stern word with him.
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Offt, I kind of assumed this was a troll post, but no, he actually was that brazen. :confused:

Can imagine his license terms certainly being toughened up now/forced to move, to say nothing of parents getting a hold of him. (oh no)

Kinda of boggled at the head teacher walking up shaking his hand and introducing himself, I get that might be de escalation for the kids sakes, but I expect him to get pelters for his reaction. That's just not what i'd have done if informed a convicted paedophile was in the school interacting with children, that's 'red alert'
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah, it is difficult to see how he could be trusted to act normally. He risked everything to do it once -- clearly there is something in his brain which compels him to take these risks, because the reward is that high for him.
thestudent33
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by News Dude)
The paedo walked into school grounds not far from his home and waved at pupils before the Headteacher asked him to leave the grounds!

Rolf claimed he was going to see what a carpenter at the school was doing and to get some wood from him, I think he was going to get another sort of woodie.

What should be done?
Tell him to pack his stuff, It's back to the lock-up for him
Just my opinion
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
"Can ya see what it is yet?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.14%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.86%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.57%
No (250)
71.43%

Watched Threads