New Vision University in Georgia

Watch
amirxh.a
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Phumi)
Me too! I start in September and from the UK. I’m planning to do 2 years online and the other 3 years in the UK. Can I please have your email address so we can communicate further.
Omg hi I’m also planning on doing the exact same thing, I’m so nervous as well and how are you planning on preparing for med school. Feel reassured that someone else is doing the same
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amirxh.a)
Omg hi I’m also planning on doing the exact same thing, I’m so nervous as well and how are you planning on preparing for med school. Feel reassured that someone else is doing the same
Hii I’m thinking of starting at NVU and it’s making me nervous tooo. Can we talk more about studying there and getting ready for med school
F1230
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xxm.noor)
Are you starting this September!!
I am !!
xxm.noor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by F1230)
I am !!
Oh my gosh how exciting!! Are you going to study in Georgia or from home x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Medic_0007)
Hi I’m currently a student here. The uni is really good however at times it does lack in oragnaisation and sometimes even in exams, nevertheless I don’t regret coming here as a graduate student. The university is mostly Indian with the next biggest demographic being Arab and Nigerian. The western lot come last. Anymore questions are welcome
Hi that sounds good however I’m worried about the education standards if it’s okay can we private message?
thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Are you starting this September!!
Yeah I am Are you??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by F1230)
I start in September and I’m from the UK. Anyone else ?
Heyy me too! Hopefully
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alisha1012)
Hi guys,
I have applied to NVU for Grad entry. I will be starting in September too. I am doing so through Study medicine Europe. Is anyone else doing the same and starting in sept? It would be nice to get to know someone doing the same before getting there. 🙂
Heyy I’m applying through undergrad but with SME too! And hopefully starting in September
We can talk more through pm?
xxm.noor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah I am Are you??
Yep!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yep!!
At new vision? Are you not worried that it’s not accepted by the GMC
H Boss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I am planning to start grad entry dentistry in NVU. I'm Haris Genetics graduate living in manchester. I'd be really interested to meet/ hear from anyone who's also planning on studying at this uni.
xxm.noor
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by H Boss)
Hi everyone,

I am planning to start grad entry dentistry in NVU. I'm Haris Genetics graduate living in manchester. I'd be really interested to meet/ hear from anyone who's also planning on studying at this uni.
Are you planning to start online or go there?
H Boss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you planning to start online or go there?
First-year online then move there.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hey I’m thinking of studying medicine undergrad in sep in Georgia, I’m from the U.K.
if anyone wants to talk message me!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago

(Original post by H Boss)
Hi everyone,

Hey I’m hoping to study medicine undergrad, id like to talk too! You can pm me if you’d like
F1230
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I’m thinking of studying medicine undergrad in sep in Georgia, I’m from the U.K.
Hiya message me on Instagram. Im starting there too @_febaxabraham
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hi which uni are you going to!
kas001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I'm also planning to start at NVU as an undergrad in Sep as well, I'd like to get to know a few people going. Message me on insta @abhi_sankar01
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hi which uni are you going to!
Hi I’m thinking of new vision university in Georgia
Taylan Cakir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by msxpt7)
Hello,I am thinking of applying..But will it be possible to do 1 year course online and later 3 years in UK? Any idea in regards to this?
Hello,

yes, you can do the 1st academic year online but you have to do 3 academic years either in the U.K or Georgia you can choose to do a semester in Georgia and a semester in the U.K as it will cost about £14,000 per academic year to do it in the U.K
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (67)
21.9%
No (239)
78.1%

Watched Threads