New Vision University in Georgia

Watch
Taylan Cakir
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Everyone,

Just to clear up any misconceptions, the first cohort of students will be graduating in the next coming weeks, NVU is approved by the GMC otherwise the NHS would not allow NVU students to do their clinical rotations in the U.K and NVU is exclusively one of the only unis that has been able to get this agreement with the NHS at the moment NVU has an agreement with Barts NHS trust which contains 6 hospitals link: https://www.bartshealth.nhs.uk/, and Basildon hospital in Essex, if you have any more specific questions please do let me know.
vaneia412
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Alisha - same here - Im starting from year 3 in September as Im doing to graduate entry programme. How about you?
vaneia412
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im going to start in September too - doing my 1st year online and will move out for the last 3 years (Im doing the graduate entry programme) - anyone else in the same boat?
Bio10155
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone. Grad entry here for Medicine this 2020 entry into NVU. We're suppose to get access to our online portals in the upcoming days/next week, so keep an eye out because the link is only valid for 24 hrs. If anyone has more info regarding the 1st year online study do comment in this thread.
Last edited by Bio10155; 3 weeks ago
aryaxshah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mohamed Farahat)
Hello mate im from Sydney and starting this September.
Hey I'm also from Sydney!
I want to start this September online, what agent did you guys go through?
Aussie mel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi Mohammad
Do you have any plans to do Clinical rotation in UK
I am an Australian and just want to check to see any vida process needed for UK rotation . I am finishing year 12 this Nov
Thanks in advance

Antony
I
FutureMedik
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Interested to do the same, would you mind exchanging contacts?
FutureMedik
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hey, by this time you are settling well. Would you mind if I exchange contact with you to ask some questions regarding the admission? Thanks.
bell212
Rep:
?
Report 14 hours ago
could anyone that's applied for the 5/6 year course from the UK, let me know if you need a-levels to apply?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (67)
21.9%
No (239)
78.1%

Watched Threads