Parking at Royal Holloway Watch

ZoehLawliet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I’ve finally decided Royal Holloway will definitely be my firm choice! So please help a gal out with this problem.

It’s totally necessary that I bring my car to university as I won’t have a family home to go back to/any family support and require this car to get around for independence/work/moving my stuff around.

I’m wondering if there are many spaces for street parking near the self-catered accommodations? Kingswood is the only accommodation that allows parking on site but I definitely can’t do catered halls. So how difficult will it be to find random parking around the area?

Thanks!
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ZoehLawliet)
Hi, I’ve finally decided Royal Holloway will definitely be my firm choice! So please help a gal out with this problem.

It’s totally necessary that I bring my car to university as I won’t have a family home to go back to/any family support and require this car to get around for independence/work/moving my stuff around.

I’m wondering if there are many spaces for street parking near the self-catered accommodations? Kingswood is the only accommodation that allows parking on site but I definitely can’t do catered halls. So how difficult will it be to find random parking around the area?

Thanks!
Hi ZoehLawliet,

Congratulations on your firm choice!

As you mentioned, Kingswood is the only on-campus accommodation option that has parking. I would recommend getting in touch with our securtiy team who issue out parking permits as they'll be able to best advise you on this. You can email them at [email protected].

If you have any other questions, please just let me know.

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (83)
58.45%
No (59)
41.55%

Watched Threads