Girls Watch

Joshuaben555
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So there’s girl suprie surprise. I have only met her twice we went out for drinks we’ve chatted from those days.
Few days later I added on FB and then 2 days laters I messaged her saying what films you into didn’t want hey how it going cause pretty much every guy has probably said that to her wanted to keep casual first.
she said I don’t know films but I really like cinema.
So, I asked her anytime u want to go to the cinema hit me up x. She hasn’t replied back but she was online. She is 25 from Spain and I know that she is looking for someone for someone from what my mate told me.

I need a girls advice from this as I’m sick and tired of getting rejected this is my 2nd year in now and I’m 22 never had a girl come onto me what do I do
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She might be busy and hasn't have the time to reply to the message so don't fret! Also if you've recently met don't be disheartened if she doesn't want to hang out 1 on 1 yet. Maybe suggest a group activity first and once you get to know each other better in person you could then progress to 1 on 1.

That being said if she doesn't seem interested don't push her and keep asking her to do things as it may make her think badly of you.

Here is some general advice though! If you can, try taking up new sports or classes that are in a mixed gender environment. Something different like salsa dancing, a new language or cooking classes. This would mean that you would regularly see people each week, so if someone you like the look of attends these classes you could build up a friendship and let it naturally progress to more.

Hope this helps!

Lucy
Joshuaben555
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It would be easier if i was more attractive. I just wish that girls would say to their friends she fancies you. I’m not tom hardy or Ryan gosling I’m more of a Jessie Eisenberg type accept that I have a big nose and big ears. I do have a few good qualities. I’m smart, I’m fairly muscler I have thick long curly hair. Other than that no girls approach me I have like one small conversation with this girl who works at my uni coffee/bar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
11.97%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.11%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.13%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.56%
No (250)
71.23%

Watched Threads