The Student Room Group

Putting a Loud Exhaust on my Corsa 2007 1.3, anyone put one on a corsa?

Has anyone put a Loud Exhaust on their corsa before?

if so how much did it cost, was it worth it and your overall experience and opinion.

Cheers,

Cole

Scroll to see replies

It does sound a bit on the desperate side tbh, I'd expect quite a lot of people to laugh :redface:
Reply 2
Don't be one of those guys
There's always the question when one of these dumb muscle-cars drives by - did they specifically install something to make it louder, or do they just have a broken muffler?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
There's always the question when one of these dumb muscle-cars drives by - did they specifically install something to make it louder, or do they just have a broken muffler?

Much less a 12 year old wee diesel Corsa, it's not going to fool anyone :rolleyes:
Reply 5
inb4

ccr2.jpg
Original post by xDron3
inb4

ccr2.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Reply 7
Original post by MrCole&Co
Has anyone put a Loud Exhaust on their corsa before?

if so how much did it cost, was it worth it and your overall experience and opinion.

Cheers,

Cole

Just stop right there.
[video="youtube;tmRUH_kQ4bE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmRUH_kQ4bE[/video]
Appreciate all the help guys :smile:
Original post by StriderHort
It does sound a bit on the desperate side tbh, I'd expect quite a lot of people to laugh :redface:

Id be fine with them laughing, better than being angry.

I used to drive a 50cc ped with no top on looking like a waste of oxygen, I can deal with drivers laughing at my corsa.

I used to drive a 50cc ped with no top on looking like a waste of oxygen, I can deal with drivers laughing at my corsa.

They might be angry as well tho, it's hard to tell :tongue:

I stay next to a rail bridge with a 5 way junction, so wee b'stards with popped exhausts echo like fk under it and make me look for things to drop out the window.
Reply 12

Trust me, we will be laughing.

Another group of people who will laugh is traffic police.
They love to pull over cars like this.
I can assure you they will also find a fault with a 12 year old car and young driver.
Enjoy the penalty points, and the insurance premiums loading.
Original post by mphysical
Another group of people who will laugh is traffic police.
They love to pull over cars like this.
I can assure you they will also find a fault with a 12 year old car and young driver.
Enjoy the penalty points, and the insurance premiums loading.

What are you actually on about?

Penalty points for what, you are taking nonsense.
Reply 15

No points, but potentially a fixed penalty notice.
I'm just guessing, but have a sneaky feeling you can't easily change out diesel exhaust bits without messing with bits like the CAT and that might be something that would get in bother.

I am stating that the police will find fault either with your car or your driving which may result in points on your licence.
The reason you will be pulled over is because the noisy exhaust will attract copprers from miles around.
So I am not 'taking' nonsnse. I am warning you what will happen when you attract attention.

The biggest cost is likely to arise from increased insurance premiums.
Pretty much giving the police a reason to pull over obnoxious boy racers in kitted out tin cans

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending